t h i r t y - s i x

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Having decided to just go home and relax for the rest of the day, me and Chaeyoung took out time in reaching the front area of the campus.

While we're on track, her phone buzzed before she picked it up while we're slowing our paces down with our hands remained intertwined.

"What!?" Her feet stopped and I was startled a bit when I turned around to face her.

Her expression plastered a shocked one as she's looking at me.

"Where are you now?" She asked in a rather panicked voice.

"Okay we'll be there." She said as she hung up her phone.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to sound calm. 

Did something happen to her friend?

"It's Taehyung... Yoongi, he just got into an accident" She replied and my eyes widened in a state of shock.

"What!?" Was the only reply I could mutter...

"Come on, we're going to the hospital, Jennie's waiting for us" She said as she pulled me by my hand.

"Wait what do you mean accident!?" I asked, still in disbelief as we reached the front gates.

"Jennie called me, she said it was a hit and run accident." She said in a rush as we managed to get a taxi parked at the side of the road.

"Hit and run!? The police-"

"Yes the police are already on it, she took care of everything, now we just need to head for the hospital." She immediately replied before telling the driver to speed up the car.

No.

This was all too sudden.

I just saw and talked to that Daegu's idiot when I arrived on the campus.

Judge me all you want... but throughout the ride, my head kept on coming back to this particular bastard and you should already have guessed by now.

It's that bastard.