t w e n t y - f i v e

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Brother, how are you feeling now?" Sungjae calmly asked Hyunjae, his brother, as he's standing beside the couch Hyunjae's sitting on.

"I'm fine, why do you even asked such irrelevant question?" Hyunjae said in a rather annoyed tone as he's staring at the television screen...

...But the television's not even on.

"You've been staying at home for a week straight rather than going to your University which you never even done before" Sungjae fired back. "Have you take your medicines this week?"

"Don't start with me, I don't want to even talk about that shits" Hyunjae immediately raised his voice while pointing straight at his brother's face. "I'm fine without those"

"If you don't take those medicine then they'll take you back to the hospital..." Sungjae said and the look on Hyunjae's face have sunken down into a state of fear.

"No... No no they won't" Hyunjae curled his knees up while his hands gripping onto his hair with his face plastered with fear. ".... I don't want to go back there..."

"Well if you keep on skipping your medications then they will have no choice but to drag you back to the sponge room... with your hands tied to your back..." Sungjae whispered and Hyunjae quickly grabbed onto his collar.

"Don't let them take me back to that hell of a place! I will do anything! Please!" His attitude suddenly changed from an easily annoyed brother to a man easily consumed by fear with the mention of the hospital or anything associated with it...

Sungjae patted his brother's shoulder gently. "They won't take you as long as you take your medication properly and never skip them, ever" Sungjae calmly said.

Hyunjae quickly nodded his head a few times before he jumped off the couch and headed upstairs.

Hyunjae quickly got to his room before closing the door and locking it shut. In an instant, he got by the drawer where Sungjae placed all his medications on top of it and quickly consumed a pill.

He plunged himself onto his bed, laying down flat as he's staring on the ceiling.

His mind was left in emptiness as he's just soullessly staring at the whiteness of his ceiling and then it hit him instantly.

"Park Chaeyoung!"