t h i r t y - o n e

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Having a free track for the day, Taehyung was doing his usual routine of roaming around campus with his camera, taking pictures of anything that caught his attention.

Except this time, Jennie's with him so most of the pictures he took were of Jennie's more than anything else and he didn't really mind about it as she's more than enough to made him smiled behind the lens of his camera.

They found each other and instantly falls for each other which brought to a point that love's a mysterious element that people sometimes couldn't predict where or when will it arrived upon them.

After roaming the west wing of the campus, they took a rest on a bench by the pathway towards the east wing as Jennie wanted to see the pictures of her that he took before.

"I love this one" Jennie let out a light squeal by the picture of them that they took by the library as she showed him the picture.

"You love this or the man in it?" Taehyung made a smug face, raising his brows twice and Jennie's poker face made an appearance.

"Stop with the cheesiness, you already know, if not why would I even date you in the first place" She pouted her lips before receiving a pinch on her cheek gently by him.

"I know; I'm going to the restroom first okay?" He said as he's standing up and walked away as soon as she nodded.

Restroom was a bit distant from where they're at so Taehyung quickly moved his feet until he arrived by the east wing.

He got into the male's restroom quickly and did his business.

The moment he exited the cubicle he's in, someone grabbed his collar and he's getting pushed until his back against the wall.

Fumed with what happened, his anger fired up even more to see that the person was Hyunjae that was already staring at Taehyung.

"Where is she!?" Hyunjae whispered in a rather impatiently tone before Taehyung pushed Hyunjae's hands off his collar then without warning landed his fist across Hyunjae's face.

The punch tumbled Hyunjae down to the floor as Taehyung was breathing heavily.

"I told you! You did that again I'm going to bust your damn face !" His Daegu dialect made its appearance.

Hyunjae quickly got onto his feet as his lip was wounded by Taehyung's fist.

"You should know..." He whispered as he's wiping the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"...There's nothing you can do to stop me from getting her. She's mine and only mine! And by any means, I'm going to get her eventually!" Hyunjae said as he walked away from Taehyung.

"...Even if it means killing you to get her!"

Even if it means killing you to get her!"