Chapter 1

"In a land far far away.."

A knock on the wooden door had me standing up to open the door.Grabbing the long dupatta I placed it on my shoulder.The constant knocking on the door made me worried as I opened the door to reveal my beautiful sister-in-law Ahya.Seeing me a huge smile curved her lips and instantly she pulled me inside the room closing the door behind her.

"Ahya, what happened.?" 

"Shahwar I am so happy and so will you be.He's coming back.He's finally coming back."

Taking hold of my arms she started to twirl me.I wasn't getting a things she was saying as she kept repeating 'he's coming'.Stopping her I tried to regain my breath and asked again,

"I don't know what you're talking about.Who's coming back.?"

She smiled mischievously and whispered to me softly,

"Salah, he's coming back home."

My heart started to beat wildly.Salah was finally coming back home.He was coming back to Pakistan.Ahya was still rambling but her words weren't reaching my hears.I had waited so long for him and he was finally coming back after all these years.A smile made it's way to my lips.Looking up to Ahya she smiled back at me and hugged me like a loving sister would do.But the smile soon disappeared as I realized something.

"It's not true that he's coming back.It's one of your pranks right?"

I asked her crossing my arms against my chest.She laughed lightly and then spoke,

"No.Its real he's actually coming back. I just heard aunty Meena talking to him.Everyones really happy."

As her words processed my heart praised ALLAH that he had listened to all my Dua's.Murmuring thousands of ALHAMDULILLAH I switched off the T.V the Disney film long forgotten.Ahya was gone leaving me to my thoughts.Opening the white double doors I stepped in the balcony that over looked the large garden and the beautiful city of Abbottabad.

It had been fifteen years since Salah went to America for his studies.He was the only son of my father's younger brother, Uncle Yousuf.My father and his brothers have always lived under one roof as one family.I was the only daughter of my parents and my brother Imran.Salah,me and Imran were inseparable. In childhood we had played together and grown together.It was going all good until after my eighth birthday Salah's parents and my parents along the decision of my grandparents decided that when me and Salah came to age we would be married.The happiest day of my life,Salah was every girls dream.

But my happiness was short lived as he was soon sent to America for higher studies where he lived with Aunty Meena's Brother family.And till date I had only waited for him.Along these years I had not once talked to him.But my love for him only grew because I hoped one day he'll come back and make me his bride.And that one day he'll return the love like I love him.

But now he was coming home.and that's what all mattered.I was finally gonna see him.I was finally gonna see the man I loved more than my life.

***

This is the first chapter and I hope you guys like it.Do give it a try and don't forget to,
>Vote
>Comment and
>share
Until next time..
_Hafsa