Chapter 25

I am really enjoying writing this book, it makes me feel less boring ;) and with you awesome people being a part of it makes me feel very good.. Its okay Right ??
Well for a notice my sisters say that I am very dramatic but I think I just feel everything a little too much .. I think about everything in  a different manner, in a sensitive one .. So basically they say I am very dramatic .. :( It kind of makes me sad but well..
I write what I like .. !!

This chapter is dedicated to Vvvvv00011111 and to shada333 and Mufa_Farah1025,WarriorOfQueen,@FalakShaikh9,@Monira25, there are so many people so all the Darlings Its Dedicated to you all .. :) :D

***

My eyes stared blankly at the calendar shocked at how the days have passed like wind against us.Its felt as just yesterday Salah was waving at us but in reality two weeks had passed.We had maybe moved on to a new stage of our lives.But I wasn't the same and so was he.

Everything was back to its rightful place.Ahya and Imraan were happy and so were everyone else.Well my case was different but of course I was happy for my brother and bhabi.Ahya's mother, aunty Razeena had come to live with us and she fed us delicious dishes.Aunty Meena worried alot these days because Salah wouldn't call much and same went with Arsalan.I missed Salah a lot that I had no boundaries.Especially when I drank coffee alone in the chilly nights I'd remember him and feel as if he'll pop up from behind any of the chairs.

Only if I could tell him..

As promised I didn't cry much.Whenever I missed him, I would go to Aunty Meena and hug her tight or sometimes I'd lie in bed with Ahya and listen to her ramblings.

A light tug on my dark blue dupatta broke my revive as I turned to see a little girl pass her painting sheet to me.I took the sheet from her hand and examined it.For her age she painted quite well.I passed the sheet back to her as I leaned down to her level.

"Sara, your painting looks beautiful just like you.Now go your seat and I'll collect everyone sheet."I placed a soft kiss on her cheek as she walked back to her desk.

To start fresh I started teaching in a school that needed much assistance.The students here were of all ages, eager to learn.But because of less resources the school administrators were not able to provide much.I opted to help in order to become a bit useful as Baba gave to full support and Imraan was as helpful as ever.In the past week the school was back on the run with proper uniform, teaching staff and books.The students were ecstatic to learn from new books and use new stationery.

Baba praised me a lot in my work.The principal was also very happy that his school was back on the line.The taught to almost all the primary classes and my special session was the painting class in grade 2 students.The cute chubby children enjoyed the session a lot as they played with paint.

Just as I collected the last sheet the bell rang as all  the students hurried towards packing their bags.

"Slow down little people."I called out to no one in particular as I saw them rush to the class room door.

Assembling the sheets I placed them in a file and made me way out of the colourful room once all the students were gone.

Half an hour later as I walked out from the school premises I saw the black car parked at the side of the road as usual.My brown shawl slid off my shoulder making me instantly pull it back because of the cold.As the driver saw me coming he came out to open my door.Once I was settled in the back seat I leaned against the seat as the car moved towards our destination.