Chapter 28

Yaahoo ..!! You are finally gonna read the LAST CHAPTER except for the epilogue .. :D

I am so excited writing this and its all because of your awesome feedback .. You guys are really fabulous .. Loads of Love and Wishes for you .. :* :*

And What a bad host I am !! I was just so overwhelmed that I forgot to welcome you , Please come this way, the chapter is here .. And may I add, you all look Gorgeous :D ;) ..

Hope you enjoy the chapter and I know you will ..

***

I giggled once again as the tall woman brushed my nose with makeup making me feel ticklish.Moving away she picked up another brush and gave a few touch ups to my eyelids, dusting the lids with golden eye shadows.She placed the brush on the wooden vanity before she allowed me to glance at myself fully.

She placed the brush on the wooden vanity before she allowed me to glance at myself fully

My hair were styled in a braided bun with no tendrils peeking out.My golden head piece and matching jhoomer set in place on the side of my forehead.The dangling earring were a bit heavy making my ears weigh down a bit and the matching choker around my neck make the neckline more prominent that was embellished with golden pearls.My dull gold heavily embroidered shirt reached till my mid thighs and was fully covered with beautiful handmade embroidery with stones and thread work.The skirts was long and flowy with full embroidery same as the shirt.

Zarah turned towards me as the woman completed curling her long hair and blew me a flying kiss through the large mirror making me laugh out loud.My light brown eyes moved across my face praising the makeup artist.My eyelids were covered with dull golden shimmery makeup with a tint of dark charcoal and red painted lips.My cheekbones covered with blush.Fixing the head piece with my shivering fingers I moved away only to be greeted by a very beautiful looking Ahya.She was dressed in a light pink embroidered saree and despite of her getting like a whale these days she looked very gorgeous.Her makeup very natural and sizzling.

Her makeup very natural and sizzling

"Oyee Hoyee .. Someone looks very beautiful today."Ahya said making me giggle at her annoying smile.

"Thank you but someone looks like a beautiful whale today."I teased seeing her smiling face morph into shock and then her lower lips wobbled and she hitched moving towards the mirror.