Chapter 19

I am starting to wrap up the story now..only a few chapters remain before we end this journey ..
How was Talia's letter in the previous Chapter..What do you think about her ..??
Lets start the chapter ..
Hope you enjoy this one..and yes time is moving a bit fast in the story..
This chapter is dedicated to my sister Ayesha Sabih, Zynab Sabih and my little brother AbdurRehman.. <3

***

"Shahwar, amma called this morning.She won't be able to come until the end of this month."Ahya stated.

Since her pregnancy, she had become a cry baby.Her hormones and mood swings drove Imraan crazy.But their love only bloomed more.

"Its okay Ahya.There isn't much time left before this month ends."

She hummed.

"Lets go somewhere.I am really bored.How about we go down the valley."Her eyes twinkled as she suggested.

I thought for a while.I had become too lazy nowadays.I didn't even like getting out of bed.Something was happening to me.Salah, being in the same house made it more difficult.

"I don't wanna go.Why don't you ask others? "I insisted.

Zarah came rolling in.Her eyes sparkling as ever,

"What are you two planning?"She beamed.

"Lets go somewhere out Zarah.Maybe down the valley.We'll enjoy."Ahya manipulated the youngster's mind making her let out a shrill.

"Geez Zarah" calm down I said.My head was already aching.

"I'll tell everyone."and she ran away.

"I am not going."I said.

"Don't be a sport spoil."Ahya replied glaring at me.

Soon everyone strolled inside the lounge.Baba asked,

"So where do you wanna go?"

"Down the valley."Ahya replied as her husband sat besides her.

"Hm.That's nice.Why don't you all kids go while we older ones enjoy at home."Uncle Yousuf said.

Ahya and Zarah cheered loudly making Imraan place his hands on his ears.

"Women have some mercy on my ears "He complained.

It was so planned that Zarah, Salah,Ahya, Imraan and I would go to the valley have a small picnic amd return before the sun sets.

I insisted Mama to let me stay but she said that a change would make me feel better.As everyone dressed I couldn't help but miss Arsalan.He always knew the best places for picnic.

Aunty Meena made some sandwiches for us and packed them in the basket.It wasn't even afternoon when we left the mansion.

Ahya and Imraan were leading us in the black Escalade as Salah drove the white one following them.Zarah was already dozing off as the car hit the road.I was sitting at the front , frozen.My head was aching but I didn't dare move.

Green trees passes by us in a blur.It all looked beautiful.The greenery the mountains.The fluffy clouds that hid the sun.I rolled the glass window down as fresh wind brushed past us.Making my light brown tendrils to fall onto my face.

I closed my eyes feeling the wind.Silence had filled the car perfectly as no one spoke.

Sometime around early afternoon we reached there.A beautiful valley.Mountains stood proud all around.As the green lush contrasted with the brown.