Chapter 16

Hello Darlings.. I hope you all are doing good..
It can be clearly seen in the song that who's Talia and which one is Shahwar.. I like this song <3 ..
The upcoming chapters will reveal Salah and Shahwar's bonding and we'll come to meet Salah's character more.. Trust me , he ain't bad.. He too got betrayed .. :(
Hope you enjoy the Chapter.

***

Destiny plays cruel games with us.Who would have thought that my marriage would take a devastating turns , breaking me , weakening me.Somethings aren't just in our hands.What we think and what we wish doesn't always comes true.There is always another story behind ours.Another truth to be revealed.

The mysteries of the universe scattered all around us , expecting us to unfold them.But we men hold what power when we don't even know about the coming second in our life.In this world the weakest is tramped under the foots of the strongest in the race of success and luxury.But we all know that money, wealth and luxury cannot buy happiness and love , it can only be felt.It can be felt only by true means.

I exhaled, gripping the loose thread of my black kurta.My body was numb, I was tired.Tired already when I had to go a long journey with thorns and sticks.Biting on my bottom lip, my mind dwelled between everything and nothing.

"Its's drizzling." A deep manly cold voice spoke in the dark of the night breaking the eerie calm silence.Making me stiffen suddenly.I turned my face slightly to the side, still not facing Salah.

"It is"I stated softly yet my heart was pounding.Pulling my black veil upward , I covered my shoulder with the light fabric.

He came to sit besides me on the veranda stairs making me scoot a little farther.The open night sky poured soft crystals from above as we sat silently under the covered roof.

He cleared his throat, stretching his limbs,

"You didn't need to save me from Abba's slap."He said after a while.

My eyes roamed around the dimly lit surrounding.The soft rain drops never making a noise with their contact on the ground.The silence seemed to consume us again but I broke it,

"I didn't do it for you.I did that because of Uncle.In our society its a disgrace if a father hits his young and adult child.I saved Uncle from being guilty later on, not you.If only you knew."

It was half truth.I had somehow wished to save him.But it was a disgrace anyways.Uncle Yousuf would have remained guilty for slapping Salah in anger.

I inhaled a soft breath.The smell of earth wafting past my nose calming my senses.

"Thank You."He said making me turn to him.His face was expressionless yet different emotions passed his eyes as the green orbs bore into my light brown ones holding my form.I stared at him, my lips parted to say something but I couldn't.

"I am sorry.I feel like karma has bit me poisonously.Living there had made me see only Talia.She was a light in my sky, the star in the dark, my mean to smile and laugh, she brightened up my day.But now I wish I hadn't met her.I wish I could destroy everything I loved about her.Who am I say this when I have done the same to you.How could you hide Shahwar and still smile.How could you pretend so well."He said.I never had listened this much from him.It was the first time he initiated the talk and spoke so much.

But his words were like bricks to me.As if a boulder had been thrown on me making me look down.Under his scrutiny I felt exposed, as he would see right through me.He could see my facade.He could see I was only pretending to be happy.

"Somethings are better left unsaid."I whispered softly.My eyes returning to his.Seeing a smirk plaster onto his face, his jaw clenching.

"Really?I know you feel the pain.I know you do."He said.

I looked away.He surely was unpredictable.

"It does hurt.I am in pain.It was a nightmare.A horrible nightmare.But was there any thing I could do.I have learned to sacrifice and sacrifice I did.I've learned with time you will too."Our conversation was very awkward.I felt at loss of words.My racing heart numbed my ears.

"You hate me.Don't you."He said.

His green eyes flashed with an emotion I couldn't understand and if was gone before I could understand it.

"I never.." I trialed off and shut my lips tight.Looking before me at the dark rain, I felt him shift.

"I am on the wrong path.I've hurt everyone.Abbo, he won't talk to me."He said after sometime.I felt bad, really bad.His low voice made my heart melt.

"Uncle won't stay mad at you for long.He'll forgive you.Talk to him."I said softly turning to him.

He walked down the two stairs standing there in the rain.I looked at his back.He was heart broken, rejected, betrayed.We were the same.But I couldn't hold onto dreams again.Same goes with him.

I stood up slowly and without making any noise, I turned to go to my room.It was a soft whisper but I had heard it.

"Forgive me Shahwar."

***

Praying tahajjud, I asked ALLAH for his mercy on us.I asked for the pain to lesson.I asked ALLAH to heal me and Salah.I asked ALLAH for the peace of my heart and the peace of his heart.I asked for all the happiness again.

And as my tears blurred my vision I still asked for happiness and peace and Love ..

Because it was all...

***

SORRY ..!! I know its a short one..
If you don't like today's chappie then tell me, because I am also not satisfied.. :(

The next update will be a nice and long one, and will be tomorrow IN SHAA ALLAH ..

Vote, Comment, Share and Follow..

Until Next Time..
_Hafsa