After the Fun

Tom knocked on the door where he was greeted by a slightly upset Soke,Namki and Asha by the stove, and his plate of sandwiches intact.

He gave each kid their cotton candy, to which they accepted happily

'dont give them candy'
'its like drugs for them.'

He shook his head. 'How Ironic. "

He hugged Namki and gave her the cookies, which she took and ate one on the spot.

"How was it?"

"Nice."

Namki pointed at something in his arms.
"Where'd you get that bear?" she asked  innocently.

"oh,uh, a friend."

" Is it Tord? " Asha commented.

"Huh?"

"The red one."

" Yes, I know who Tord is but-" Tom huffed, forgetting what he was gonna say. "Yes. From Tord." he sighed.

namki smiled and nodded as she returned to cook, Tom peered over.  "Mash potatoes and Turkey slices?"

she turned off the stove . "and gravy, Asha made the mashed potatoes."

Tom gave a dramatic amazed look towards Asha. "Woooaaaaahhhhh." he held a hand to his mouth to add effect .

Asha giggled. "Its easy Tommy."

" Sure Ashes. " he smiled and went to go drop off the bear and small photos on the living room table.

as he returned to the kitchen to grab a plate, soke tugged on his sweater.

"Where'd you get thisss???" he asked, his eyes narrowed, and a detective aura around him.

" A Friend. " Tom sighed.

"A Tord." Asha giggled .

Tom rolled his 'eyes' as he felt a faint blush.
wait
why did he-

"Dinners ready. " Namki called, handing out plates.

A few minutes in, Namki broke the silence, she intertwined her hands and rested her chin on them. she looked at Tom.

"so uh, whos this Tord fellow Tommy." she smiled, already in giggly mood due to watching Soke eat a slice of ham like a ravid animal, Asha watched him in fear.

Tom thought for a moment. "Hes a friend at school, he showed me to a few other people, hes pretty cool." Tom shrugged.

Asha chimed in, dropping her fork and pressing her hands on the table. "Hes got cool hair too!"

" Cooler than Toms? " Namki gasped.

Asha went into thinking, her eyes focusing on something on the table. tom glared at her.

"Yeah Asha? Cooler than mine?" He smiled, but so help him if she said yes-

" Yep. " She smirked teasingly.
"Tords got hair horns."

Tom sighed, closed his eyes, and raised his hands in defeat. "Cant beat hair horns."

Asha smiled and Namki gave a small laugh.

" Tor's hair is kind of long. " Soke added.

" 'Tor' ?" Tom gave a questioning look.

" Yes, Tor. his hair is long. He keeps it in a ponytail. " Soke replied, not realizing what tom meant.

"But its short and stubby." Asha giggled . "Like Sokey's nose."

Soke giggled back and stuck his tounge out.