Sunday Help

Tord woke up, no nightmares, to his relief.

8:00AM, Tom would have woken up at 7 if Tord hadn't decided to tag along.

He checked his phone.

2 Unread messages from Thomas

Thomas: do you have a bike?
Thomas: If so, bring it.

Tord guessed the 'Shack' must be pretty far for bikes to be necessary.

he got dressed in a white shirt with red short sleeves. Basic jeans. It was chilly outside so he grabbed a black zip up sweater. Grabbed his phone and keys, and he hopped down the stairs off to the basement.

He walked down until he reached the door. When he opened it, he was greeted with the smell of paint and multiple dust particles sll over.

He rummaged around, tossed aside broken wood from when Paul  attempted to fix a lightbulb by standing on a old ass chair. It snapped and He had multiple bandaids all over after that, No band-aid big enough to cover the scolding from 'Mother'.

Tord found the bike, dusted it off with a random rag. he remembered getting it when he started high school.  He would sometimes go out riding with Edd, Matt got a bike months later, and then all 3 would bike when they didnt know what to do for F.F.

He remembered when Edd first introduced it. It was when summer started. Edd feared they would get farther apart and lose connection, especially as the school work increased in difficulty and focus. So he came up with the brilliant Friends Friday that allows them to have fun and relax from the non stop mental labor, with the plus of strengthening their bond.

'Or maybe the break from schoolwork was the plus.' Tord thought.

'Strengthening the bond was definitely the main focus -' He shook his head and pushed away the memory. He shook the bike free of the junk surrounding it.

he eventually got out onto the concrete path that led to their complex door, he figured he'd walk the bike down since Tom lives nearby.

~earlier, with Tom.~

He woke up, stretched out. Bear by his side.

He looked at it before he remembered something important.

He sent a few messages to Tord.

He got up, too lazy to change  so he kept the shirt he had on and just grabbed that blue zip up sweater Edd rejected.

He found a pair of black pants. looked for his blue boots.

He usually worked in the literal plant section of the shack. He'd let Tord work by the front register or refill stock where there wont be stray dirt and puddles surrounding him.

Also, the AC is there.

He pulled together a small black rucksack. checkered drawstring. He threw in some snacks he had laying around his room, along with the usual charger,phone, house key.

He tied it around his waist with the left over string and went to Ashas room.

he opened the door quietly, but to his unfortune, it creaked loudly.

Asha turned over to face a Tom and rub her tired eyes.

Tom came over.
"Im going out to Nam." he whispered , he smiled at her peaceful state.

"Your gonna go see Tordyyy." she scrunched her nose and smiled .

tom sighed. "when did you start calling him that."