Hold Back

Tom walked into the classroom, Mr.lacamore smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Your eyes are extraordinary. There is nothing to hide it be ashamed of here." he said, in a warm loving tone.

Tom chuckled. "Thanks."

Some kids in his class already took notice and others just now saw the voids Tom called 'eyes.'

The kids were friendly there, so some approached slowly like curious deers quietly coming over, they had never seen anything like it so they were both fearful and intrigued.

When Tom would look to someone they would jump and curl up in fear, but they quickly apologized.

They were simply startled, Tom told them they didn't need to apologize, the teens were very careful to not come off as rude.

Tom hoped Tord was doing just as good as he was.

~Meanwhile~

Tord barged into his tech class, practically kicking open the door, scaring everyone , including his teacher, she said nothing, everyone had a questioning but fearful face as they looked to Tord for an answer or explanation about his entrance.

they only got one word.

"Where." 

the calm yet threatening demand sent shivers down everyone's spines.

Sidney stood up. "Well if it isn't Tomato!" she smirked .

Tord immediately switched his gaze to her.
" pathetic trashbag."

she frowned. "What's with you? Oh it's about the boy isn't it?"

" Before you say anything, I didn't spread it. " she blandly stated, no laughing, giggling or any emotion, making Tord believe her.

almost believe her.

"I don't suppose a potted daisy told everyone."

Sidney shrugged. "I mean if tomatoes like you can speak I'd believe it."

Tord walked over to her desk, some teens grabbed theirs and scooted far away as possible, some even a few inches.blue

"I don't know why the only red thing you can think of off the top of your head is a tomato, but it makes sense considering how much storage in that tiny brain of yours is used to hold nonsense and plans of how to be a total ass. I know it was you, no one else from this school was there. would also explain the kids using female pronouns when describing the person the rumor came from."

Sidney scoffed. she looked away.

"So quiet are you now that your little boyfriend isn't here to fight your battles for you." Tord glared down at her.

" That was your fault. "

"That he decided to take a violent action and throw a sharpener blade at me?"

" right. Because I totally held a gun to his head and told him too. "

Tord walked away. Everyone silently looking at either Sidney for a response or Tord for another insult.

Nothing but silence.

but man that silence could kill.

Ms.Pinnel stayed silent during the whole thing. she had just clapped her hands together in an 'okay back to class but what the heck was that.' manner.

as she tried to reach her lesson that everyone was too distracted to pay attention to, Tord mentally patted himself in the back for not killing Sidney on the spot.

he took out the lollipop and just pushed away reality to think of how Tom was doing.

=====================================
Notes

Hella short chapter, I'm really sorry, I feel like it looks like I'm becoming distant, but I try to be as close as possible, I've just been really busy lately.

I'll try to make the next chapter longer than my 2,000 words minimum.

that I failed.

it was either a short chapter uploaded early or to skip a upload day and put up an apology, which I'm not tryna do.

also this music or title wouldn't match the next chapter.

(By the way I chose this because Tord isn't the type to just let problems slide, he's not mad at Tom obviously and I had no other song for this.)

okay update schedule is gonna be weird, the Wi-Fi is down at my house, so I have to upload these before I leave my job, I have off on Thursdays, so I'll be home, Where there is no Wi-Fi to upload this.

So uh, be aware of some early uploads until I tell my brother to check why it's happening.

Remember! if you wanna send in Fan art check my Makeshift Inbox! it's a book, chapter 2 tells you what you can do!

also, I have struggled between drinking coffee and green tea, SO:

It's coffee bubble tea

or Boba

idk

And on the way there I saw this on the highway:

my future car

The side project is almost done!

Um
I think that's all.

Thanks forrrr 3.87K viewsssss

And Thank you for reading and following the development of this story!
cya next chapter!
=====================================