Chapter 54

Layla's POV

"Get off me!" I grunt, as he wraps his hand around my arm, and hauls me into the room.

"This chic, claims she left something in here." The rapist says smugly, as he pushes me forward, I stumble a little, my legs hitting the nearest couch, I quickly grasp onto the armrest, balancing myself.

"Fuck you Gareth." I spit.

"It's Keith." He snorts behind me.

I feel something move under my hands and look down to see my hand over another. I quickly pull it off and take steps back, my gaze meeting Killian's, who stares back at me emotionlessly, his lip piercing in between his teeth.

I purse my lips and glare at him, causing his brows to shoot up.

I can't believe he's working with Gareth.

My eyes slowly drift around the room, I see Kian sat in a single couch across us, focused on his laptop, on the next couch I catch eyes with another pair of glaring ones and I frown.

His eyes are bloodshot, his cheeks flushed, angrily. He's almost as bulky as Killian with dark hair and eyes, his whole posture rigid.

My eyes then drift to the right side of the room, where I could see two figures sat. Once my eyes land on them, they widen, as another shock wave spreads through me.

It was the two minions of the rapist behind me, who had helped drag me.

What the fuck?

Both of them give a smirk obviously recognising me, the bald one, licking his lips as he runs his eyes down my body.

Okay so I'll call the bald one, egg head and the one with the long neck, giraffe.

"Alright, whatever the fuck you left can you hurry up instead of looking like a lost puppy." I get cut out of my thoughts by a deep growl.

I snap my head to the source and meet the eyes of the angry man again, his fists clenched.

"Mike." Killian grunts, warningly.

Mike.

I always saw Killian text him but I thought he was nice.

I guess all Killian's friends are mean, except from Luca.

I look away, with flushed cheeks, my eyes wandering around the room as I continue to search for nothing in particular.

I hear him grunt something while I hear the short chuckles behind me.

"Yeah, I-I forgot that." I blurt as soon as my eyes land on a pack of opened crisps next to Killian's thigh.

Ignoring everyone's stares I begin to walk towards it.

I hear Killian mutter something as I reach over and pick the bag up, before quickly making my way to the door.

"Cute and sexy." I hear a growl.

I stop at the voice, lifting my gaze from the crisps to Gareth who stands in front of the door staring at me with hooded eyes.