Chapter 67

Layla's POV

It had officially been over two months since Killian 'kidnapped' me and brought me here.

And nearly a week since the pregnancy disagreement Heidi and Kian both had, and since then. They haven't talked.

Heidi's been taking it alright with a few minor breakdowns here and there but all in all she was going fine with her pregnancy, already having had her first two appointments last week.

And currently we were sat at the table for our lunch, with the whole table full, including Mike, Nicole, Kian who sat far away from Heidi, Killian who sat next to me, Luca who also sat next to me, mum and dad.

"Let's talk about our birthday party." Heidi breaks the silence in a cheerful voice, popping a grape in her mouth.

"Oh about that." Dad clears his throat, putting his fork down as he glances at Heidi with a nervous smile.

"We need some more time, so is it okay for the party to be moved to the 14th on Killian's birthday?" He scratches the nape of his neck.

"I mean it would make sense for the guests on Killian's side to actually come on the real date of Killian's birthday since the setup plan he has on most of them have to be realistic and–"

Heidi clears her throats cutting dad off. "I get it." She mutters, her voice laced with disappointment, and her smile faltered.

"Thanks, sweetie." Dad responds, awkwardly as he then picks up his fork and begins to eat again.

I glance at Kian, immediately catching his gaze and glare at him, sticking my tongue out.

He makes a face in response, rolling his eyes as he looks down at his plate.

A few minutes of silence breaks, when Nicole pipes up.

"Don't worry about it, babe." We all direct our gazes to her to see her smiling softly at Heidi. She had on a tight black tank top that showed half of her breasts, her lips were painted light pink and her hair tied up in a messy bun.

I whip my head over to Killian, and blow out a breath when I see him break a piece of his pancake with his two fingers, his gaze glued down on his phone which was in-between his legs.

I lean down to see what he's watching. Oh, I didn't know he was a fan of football.

"You'll still be the centre of attention. Killian will be on the top floor of the venue anyway." Her gaze turning to me, as she gives me a smirk. "With me, Mike and a few others."

"I don't mind." Heidi shrugs, giving her a smile back.

"You got your dress ready?" Nicole then asks, breaking a piece of her pancake with her fork and posh-ly popping it into her mouth.

"No not yet. But dad said I can spend as much as I want on it." Heidi grins.

"Me neither. And I don't think the boys got their suits yet either." She chuckles, her gaze dropping on Killian as she begins to perv on him.

"Hey, why don't we all go out to the mall today?" Heidi then asks, excitedly and I groan internally.

"Yes!" Nicole nods, glancing at Mike and Kian who both agree.

I glance at Luca who was busy finishing his food. "I have to go and arrange some things." Luca says and my face falls.

"That's okay." Nicole nods. "How about you Killian?" She turns her head to him again, biting her lip, seductively.

I glance at Killian who was busy cleaning his hands on the tissue, his gaze focused on the football.

"When?"