A call from an old friend

Disclaimer : I do not own the properties for twilight or this video and make no claim of ownership of either.

"Pietro. Carlisle called." A brunette girl called to her brother who appeared in an instant, leaving a trail of silver in his path.

"Oh? What did he say?" The silver haired boy replied with a mischievous smirk plastered over his expression. He was always a playful type and no amount of pain had ever been able to change his childish demeanour.

"He says he needs help with the Volturi, another vampire went to the Volturi and accused his family of a crime they did not commit." At her words the smile immediately dropped off of the boys face, being replaced by one of worry. The slender boy merely opened and shut his mouth, gaping like a fish at the news as it began to process in his mind. "The Volturi may move to slaughter their coven, Carlisle is gathering witnesses to support his claim against the Denali girl's accusation." The brunette finished in a mostly bored tone, but the worry that swam through her chocolate brown eyes gave away her true feelings about the dire situation with her good friend.

"We have to help them." The boy replied after a while earning a nod from his sister. A silence grew in the room, lasting for seemingly hours followed swiftly by an anxious aura that filled the room, becoming so thick it felt to the twins as though it could suffocate them both.

"I'll message him and tell him we're on our way, can you get some plane tickets to Forks?" The small girl asked her brother with a mostly quieted voice, barely louder than that of a whisper. The silver haired boy nodded and disappeared yet again in the blink of an eye, being followed by a streak of silver. A tense aura filled the room yet again causing the girl to dig her nails into a black pillow that had laid beside her upon the sofa she sat on, embracing it tightly for a sense of comfort.

She let out a lengthy breath she didn't realise she had been holding before picking up her phone with shaky fingers and clumsily pressing the numbers that stared up at her.

"Carlisle? We'll be there by tomorrow."