Hello Cullens

Wanda didn't stop running, it felt like she could run forever now and she knew she might need to. It had been under the cover of total darkness when she had escaped but now the sun loomed eerily in the distance, warning her that she might expose herself if she wasn't careful. Her face was caressed by leaves and branches as she passed by them at a rapid speed. Green filled her vision as the scenery beside her and before her blurred together like an abstract painting.

The brunette took slow and steady breaths though they were not needed to calm her nerves that threatened to take hold of her once again. She didn't look back. She didn't want to look back. Especially not if there was a chance her brother or Alec could be one of the soulless vampires on her tail. Little did she know she had for the most part lost all of her aggressors long ago as they had been called to return to their masters, the three kings.

The brunette girl had no idea what was in store for her or her future but she kept running. Her ruby red eyes glistening beneath the rising sun as they scanned her surroundings for any immediate dangers. In seemingly a few seconds a blonde figure appeared, blocking her path and causing Wanda to stop abruptly.

"Carlisle?" The girl spoke feebly, her voice raw from lack of use and, of course, thirst. Although she had drank from the human receptionist a newfound hunger burned within her. This desire, lust for blood frightened her. She felt like a deer in headlights, frozen, afraid, lonely. A frown painted the doctor's face as he saw Wanda's expression which was stern and colder than it had been for a long while. The first time he had seen such a look on her face, and coincidentally the last time, was when he found her and her brother coated with blood and surrounded by dead bodies. She was defensive of her silver haired brother who was shaking with wide brown eyes staring up into his golden ones. He had never wished to see her like that again. He couldn't even imagine what those scientists did to the pair and how losing control of their powers and slaughtering them would affect their mental states. Pietro recovered and grew into a charismatic young man. Wanda, however, remained distant even to him. He never told his family much of the twins although Edward was able to discover most of it thanks to his ability. Carlisle simply did all he could to house them and help them as best he could.

The golden eyed angelic man gave a hesitant smile. "Come with us, we can protect you." His smooth voice spoke instantly calming the nervous and twitchy brunette before him.

"What about the Volturi? Will they not come for you for helping me?" Wanda almost whispered in response. She had guessed that Alice had seen her coming from her little to no information of Carlisle's family.

"We can protect you, my daughter in law has a gift that can hide you from them. You don't have to run." Carlisle's silky voice felt like an embrace of warmth for the red eyed girl as she felt her temporary loneliness drift away in an instant. She knew that had she still been human she would've been on her knees sobbing by now. But all she could muster was a quiet thank you as her gaze turned to her feet, expecting to see a look of shame or disappointment at her current blood covered state. She knew he knew what it was and what it had meant she had done. Wanda had never felt so guilty. Partly for drinking human blood and being so eager to run from her problems and partly because she had hurt her brother. She had promised to protect him from harm, but seemingly now she must protect him from herself.

The brunette rose her head, startled after a cold hand rested itself upon her shoulder. She looked up in confusion, seeing Carlisle's bright, smiling face looking down at her.

"Come on, lets get you home."