Its you?

After the 2 hour flight to New York and the long taxi ride, (turns out Claire doesn't live in the city itself but a little farther) we finally arrive.
The taxi driver pulls up to a mansion that legit is bigger then the Queens castle! This house is huge! I look at my mom and tell her that maybe we're at the wrong address cuz I swear this place is too good to be true.
We get out of the taxi and I see Claire open the door. My mom starts screaming and running towards Claire like a little teenage girl.
And I'm the one who over reacts?

"Oh my! Claire it's been soo long!" My mom says while hugging her

"I know Janet, oh how I've missed you!" Claire says. "Oh look how much you've grown Mia, the last time I saw you, you were a little 12 year old girl."

"Mrs. Moore, it's great to see you too! Thank you very much for letting me stay with you" I say while fake smiling

"My pleasure dear, now come inside both of you" As Claire welcomes us into her castle

******************************************

We have lunch and then I'm shown to my room which is on the 2nd floor, beautiful isn't a word to describe it. It's huge! Our whole house combined, I can't believe I'm going to be staying here for the next 6 months. This might not be that bad after all.

I say my goodbyes to my mom, I make her promise to come and visit at least once!

After my mom leaves, Claire gets an important phone call and needs to leave.
But that's ok, I'm used to being alone.
I go to my room and start a warm bath going, then I hear the doorbell ring. I don't bother to open it cuz the maid would beat me to it. I'm about to take off my clothes when I hear my name being called.

"Miss Clark, someone is here to see you." Says the maid

Who the hell would be here to see me, I don't know anyone here. Oh well, let's find out.
I go downstairs and see a girl around my age sitting on the couch. She has blonde hair and is around my height. As soon as she sees me she stands up and smiles.

"Hi! My name is Lexi, I live a couple houses down. Miss Moore informed me that you would be coming today so I wanted to be a friendly face and come and say hi." Says Lexi

She's quite nice, "Hi Lexi. I'm Mia, thank you so much that means a lot. At least I know someone here now." I say

"Ya for sure! Miss Moore has been a family friend for many years, I know she had to leave. I was wondering if you want to go somewhere, I can't take you around and give you a tour of the city?" She asks

"That would be amazing! I'll go get my things" I say while going upstairs

I get my purse and go down the stairs, looks like I'm making a new friend. I go back down and see a car parked outside guessing it was Lexi's. I get into the car and head to the city. New York was beautiful! And not to mention, Lexi is a great tour guide. We went to Times Square and did some shopping. Scratch that, ALOT of shopping. I learned that Lexi's dad owns a million dollar company, which explains her living on that rich street. We got a lot closer and have soo much in common. I was happy I had made a new friend.

"Yo do you want a coffee? I'm craving a coffee" Lexi states

"Ya sure, I'll have a coffee" I say

"Starbucks it is" Lexi says as she tries to find a parking spot.

"Do you want me to go get it while you wait?" I ask

"That would be great, thanks Mia" she tells me her order and I go down to get our drinks. I go inside and there's a huge line. After a long wait, I'm finally next in line. I'm about to give my order when a tall, not gonna lie handsome guy in a suit walks in and goes in front of me. He looked like a business man but didn't look that much older than me. Maybe 20, 21. What a jaw line.
After I snap out of my thoughts, I realize that this guy just went in front of me
"What the hell, I've been wanting for so long, you can't just bud in the line! Go to the back" I yell. He pretends as if he isn't hearing me while he starts to give his order the lady.

"Excuse me!? I'm talking to you" I say angry

"I'm sorry but I've got places to be and things to do, I don't have time to argue with you" he says while getting out his wallet and not looking at me.

"Who the hell raised you?" I say a little under my breath annoyed. He gets his coffee and leaves. I've heard New Yorkers are a bit rude but that wasn't 'a bit'

******************************************

We finally get home after a long exhausting day. After telling Lexi my Starbucks experience we gossiped and laughed. I'm soo happy I made a new friend today. I get into the house and hope that I can finally have my bath today. After my bath, I change into some shorts and a T-shirt, no ones at home anyway. I go downstairs to get a snack. I grab a bag of chips and head to the living room to watch a movie when I hear the door open. The maids were sent home by now so I was completely alone. I got really scared, who the hell could it be? Miss Moore said she would be coming home late so it wasn't her.
I slowly walk to the door and grab the nearest thing I found in the kitchen which was a spoon. As I approach the door, I see the back of a person and start screaming while hitting him with the spoon. He turns around quite annoyed and frightened as to what was happening and takes the spoon out of my hand and pushes me.
As soon as I see his face, I gasp "it's you?"

"What the hell are you doing in my house" he yells madly

"What? Your house?" I question, then I came to a realization.

Hey y'all! Thank you soo much for reading. So much is going to happen in the next few chapters!