What a great weekend

"What! You're my boss?" I ask mad at the fact that nothing ever goes in my favour.

"Surprise" he says and goes back to his paper work

"Ok well I quit. No way am I going to work for YOU" I say while pointing at him. I can't even handle this guy at home so imagine having him be your boss!
"I'm leaving to find another job." I say as I turn around and open the door

"No you're not. If you want to work, you will work here. So that I know you're safe." He says as he stands up.

"You need to stop. Who the hell do you think you are? You're not my parent so please stop acting like one." I yell at him

"You won't be able to find another job, you have no experience, no degrees and your only 18. So if you actually want to work, I suggest you stay here." He says as he turns around and goes back to his paper work

"Ughh fine" I say as I leave and go to my new office.

My office is on the 20th floor so I probably won't see him often. And he's right, I barely have I resume so I don't think I would get any other job offers. Oh well, let's see how this goes.

I go down to my office, it's not fancy or anything but is cute. The lady that interviewed me who's name I still don't know shows me the paper work that I need to file and how to set up meetings. I start filing the paper work, I know a bit about organizing since I used to help my mom with her business but I never really got payed.

After hours of filing, it's finally my lunch break. I learned that there is a Coffee place in the building downstairs so I go there. While I was in line trying to decide what I should get, a cute guy probably in his 20's comes up to me.

"Trying to decide? The lattes are good" He says

"Thanks, I'm Mia and I'm also new" I say offering my hand

"Nice to meet you Mia, I'm Nick" he says while shaking my hand. "Which department are you in?" He asks me

"I'm a secretary assistant but only for the summer" I say

"Oh so the 20th floor, I'm in the 23rd, I manage the websites and social media accounts" he says

"Oh that's cool" I reply

I order my latte and ended up having lunch with Nick. He's a nice guy and we bonded a lot. Turns out he's gay so there go my chances. At least I made a work friend.
My lunch break ended so I went back up to my small office. I continued to file some paper work and answered some calls booking meetings. After my 8 hour shift on my first day, I get ready to go home. My first day honestly was great! I made a new friend and spent my time actually doing something other than sitting on the couch eating chips. And I made money too! Another good thing was I didn't see Dylan after I left his office.

I call Ross and have him come pick me up. As soon as I get home, I take off my heals and hop into the shower. I change into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and notice it's 7pm. I go to the living room and turn on the TV to watch 'The vampire Diaries' it's honestly my FAVOURITE show! Don't judge me, it's Friday night and I have nothing better to do. I'm also very tired.
After binge watching 5 episodes, I fall asleep on the couch and wake up to the sound of the elevator opening.

At first I think it's only Dylan but then I hear a moan. Umm... that doesn't sound like Dylan....
I get up yawning and turn to see who it is.

"Oh my god are your kidding me?!" I scream. Dylan was making out with a girl in the elevator.

"What the hell!" I continue, they still continue making out and I just leave and head to my room. Is he ok? Did he just forget that I frickin live here? Well there goes my Friday night.