The night begins

"Lexi stop moving!!" I yell as I try to stop her from moving her head every minute.

It was Lexi's wedding day! I came early morning to get ready with her and the other bridesmaids. I was so happy to see her that we didn't stop hugging for 20min...
I was currently trying to finish off her makeup but this girl over here won't stop moving!

"Ok I'm done" I let out a breath,

Damn. My friend looked hot!
Her dress was such a beautiful white mermaid styled dress which flared out from behind.
I had cream coloured simple heart neck dress with a side slit. It was a beautiful silky dress
There were 2 other bridesmaids including Kelsey and Lexi's younger cousin. It was nice to be with my friends again after so many hard working years. I was really excited for today and happy for Lexi.

However.....
Since Dylan's Practically Jimins brother, he is of course his best man which means I'm partners with him today. I really wasn't looking forward to that especially after yesterday's event...
It was so awkward between us and I didn't want to experience that again

Nick was also a groomsman and was partners with Kelsey. Chris wasn't able to make it to the wedding since he was busy at work. Especially with me being gone, he needed to stay behind. Lexi was having a HUGE wedding... and I mean HUGE! She has been planning for almost a year and hasn't forgotten one single detail in anything! She even has a Snapchat Geo filter!

As we start to make our way to the church, I can't help but smile back at how huge Lexi's smile was. She was marrying her best friend today and I couldn't be any happier for her.

"Mia, I just wanted to say, thank you so much for everything! I don't know what I would do without you. I'm so grateful to have you in my life" She starts to say

"Lexi, I'm so happy for you and I'm more then honoured to be playing this huge role for you today! You are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen, you just wait and see the expression on Jimins face when he sees you walk down the aisle" I tell her

We arrive at the church and notice there are many cars and limousines parked out front. Which means everyone's already here, there was going to be many celebrities at the wedding since they are close friends to Jimin which is what I was excited for

I help her out of the limo and we all make our ways to the church. We see the wedding coordinator and Lexi's father standing at the door and they start to place us in our orders. Kelsey and Lexi's cousin go in first, as they walk half way down, they are then met with their partner and continue to walk down together. For some reason, this started to make me nervous as I waited for my turn to walk down. Then the church door opens meaning it's my turn to walk down the aisle.
At first, I'm nervous to look up so I walk down with my eyes to my feet, then I look up and see him.

There was Dylan Moore in all his beautiful glory.

He looked...

He looked... ugh he looked so damn hot.
Our eyes lock in place and I don't bother looking anywhere else but at him. The same went for him, He was wearing a black suit with a cream coloured dress shirt to match the bridesmaids dresses. His hair was gelled back, the way he used to wear it when he had an important meeting. He had a clean shaven cut, I couldn't stop looking at him.
I notice I've gotten half way down and he starts to approach me to escort me down. 
As he approaches me, he gives me a small smile.

"Hi" he says in a whisper

I give him a small smile as we link arms and walk down together.

I'm not gonna lie..... walking down the aisle was SOO AWKWARD! I mean everyone was looking at us and giving us a creepy smile, it was so weird.