Older

7 years later.....

Mia's POV:

"Yes I know, I have it all with me" I say as I let out a small chuckle and start to make my way out of the plane.

It's been 7 years since I left New York and went to Los Angeles to study Fashion. After I left Dylan's place that day, I went to a nearby hotel and booked my flight for the next day. I knew I was rushing into everything but I was ready to start my life and didn't want to wait a minute longer. Lexi dropped me off at the airport the next day and I said my goodbyes to her.
When I walked into the airport, I started hesitating. Was this really what I wanted to do? Was I ready to move to another state again and study there?

I thought about it for a minute and told myself, it's now or never.

When I got to LA, Carlos was there to pick me up. I was happy to see him! We went to his apartment and he showed me to my room that I would be staying at.
Then slowly, all the days started to go by. I adjusted in LA and started my classes. My mom was totally fine and supportive of my idea.
But I really missed Dylan.
He called me a few times when I got to LA but I never would answer. So many times I would pick up my phone and just stare at his number. Deciding weather to dial it or not. I never did tho. I decided to put him in my past. But it's hard to just forget about him when you see 'the hottest and youngest CEO' on the Tv all the time. I started to see more of him when he got back together with Sarah officially when she came back from Europe a year later. But that relationship ended in 6 months. It did hurt me to see him with someone else on the news, but I tried to not let it effect me as much. I wanted to focus on my future.
I took an interest and studied business as well. Carlos and I started to put together a plan, a business for the future. After we graduated, we started our own company together. My mom also helped us get it started since she was in that industry and Had many contacts.
Carlos and I built a very successful Company. It was called C&M Inc.
Carlos was more of the face of the Company and I was mostly in the background of it. I designed the clothes with the help of Carlos. I never really liked the media attention anyway so I let Carlos take care of that. I also got really close to my mom. We both worked closely together which grew a bond around us.
I was proud with what I had. I was proud of who I had become. Our line of clothes was EVERYWHERE and I was damn proud.
We did it....I did it....

It was in the middle of July and I had just turned 25 a couple weeks ago. Wow how time flies. I just landed in New York and was walking out of the plane while on the phone with Carlos. It was my first time back in New York since I had left. Lexi and Jimin were getting married so I came for their wedding!
I was so happy for her! Of course, Lexi came to see me in LA all the time and I was so happy when I heard she was engaged and I helped her plan the whole wedding out! I of course was going to be her maid of honour and I was more than honoured ;)
I was a little disappointed and nervous about Having to see Dylan there. He is of course Jimins best friend and I wasn't sure if I was ready to see him. 
Since I was coming all the way to New York anyway, Carlos wanted me to meet with a new potential business partner that wanted to invest into our company. So I was supposed to meet with the company today at 3pm. Carlos was telling me how important this investor is and that I need to make sure the meeting goes well. He kept on asking me if I have all the reports and files I need.

As I get into the Limo, I let out a huge breath and look around as we start to drive.
New York....

We have a main office here in New York. Carlos is the one who usually travels around and visits our big offices across the States so this was a first for me. We reach the building and I get out of the Limo. As I enter the building, I am greeted by a lady.

"Miss. Clark, welcome to C&M New York. My name is Stacey and I will be your assistant in this location. On behalf of everyone here, we hope your flight to New York was good and that you will enjoy your stay. Board room 12 is ready for your 3pm meeting so if you can please follow me, I will guide you to the room." She says with a smile

"Thank you Very much Stacey" I reply and follow her to the elevators. She presses the 23rd floor and we make our way up to the board room. She starts to show me on her IPad Info about the investors so that I'm prepared. I notice that the company is called C.D.M. Corp. which sounds a bit familiar but I can't seem to remember where I've heard it before. They are expecting to see Carlos but since I'm already here, guess they will have to see me.
I exit the elevator and enter the room, as I start to look around, I notice an elder man sitting and 2 other ladies.
"Good after noon, thank you very much for coming. I-" and that's when I see him sitting down, writing something down. I stop talking.
I stop moving.

"Dylan?"

Holy guacamole

Ahhh!! Omg hi everyone!!
We're back! ....7 years later (in the story)
Omg what adventures!!
Can't wait to start up this journey with you all again!
Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all!
Bye for now 💋