CHAPTER 1. Olivia Uley

HI! I'VE DECIDED TO REWRITE AND EDIT THIS STORY, SOME THINGS ARE DIFFERENT, SOME ARE THE SAME. EITHER WAY, ENJOY!

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK @-ghost-riot- FOR THE COVER FOR THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING!

I DO NOT OWN ANY STEPHENIE MEYER CHARACTERS.

Mason Samuel Lahote.

My love.

My life.

My world.

My everything.

Little Mason was 8 months old, he was a little chubby baby and looked more and more like his daddy every day. Except the eyes. He got my eyes. 

Paul Lahote is an amazing father to our baby boy. We had one of those 'forever and always' high school romances. We thought we would be together forever, we had plans to get married, have babies and live happily ever after. 

Well... we did accomplish one of our goals.

But we weren't imprints, and the day he phased was one of the worst days of my life. It was the day I realized he was no longer mine and I was no longer his. I would one day have to watch him love another girl.

flashback>

"Olivia" I wiped the tears away. Paul was begging me, he needed me to look up at him. But I don't know if I can do it. I love him so much, I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to that. 

I slowly raised my head trailing my eyes up his body as slowly as I could. I paused at his neck and took a deep breath, I need to look into his eyes, that will be the thing that sea;s the deal.

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and searched for a change in his emotions. He could hide it on his face but his eyes could never lie to me... And all I could see was sadness and pain. That was all I needed, I knew he hadn't imprinted on me. If he had he would be radiating love and joy. I could feel my heart shattering into a million pieces. 

"No" I shook my head in disbelief and felt my knees give way. Jared wrapped his arms around me, letting me put all my weight on him.

"Liv please, it doesn't change anything. I still love you, we can still-" Paul tried to reach for me.

"Paul" Sam warned placing a hand on Paul's soldier. 

"It changes everything" I sobbed "I have to let you go"

end flashback<

Yes. I know about the pack.

 Sam Uley is my big brother. He had to practically raise me because our father walked out on us and our mother died 5 years ago. 

Sam is 3 years older than me and he was that typical protective older brother type. Especially after I became a teen mum. 

You should have seen him when he found out I was going to be a mother at 17. I got the biggest lecture about having to keep my school work up and not turning out like one of those dead beat mum's who can't care for their kids. And considering Mason's father is Paul Lahote the womanizer of La Push High that didn't make my case any better.  

But Sam came around, once he saw Mason's ultrasound picture he quickly became a softy and supported us completely. 

Of course he didn't support Paul and I still spending time together but we were crazy teenagers, and hard to control. As soon as he'd tell us not to do something, it just made us want to do it more. 

Sam would always drill into the guy's heads that no relationship they had would be permanent because when they eventually imprinted on someone, then they would only end up hurting them like he had hurt Leah.

When your big brother disappears for two weeks into the woods, and comes back buff, angry and has the same temperature reading as a fireplace, then a girl starts to get suspicious. Then add in a secret visit from the elders of our council and I just couldn't help but eavesdrop. 

At first I thought I miss heard the word werewolf but then after they said it the twentieth time there was no mistaking what they were saying. Sam was a werewolf, he could turn into a giant wolf and there were others like him that were still yet to phase. 

When you're 15 and  you start hearing the Elders saying that your sacred legends are true and that your brother is now a part of those legends, it's scary. And then seeing said brother phase to show the Elders his wolf form was crazy. I wanted to run and hide and pretend I didn't see it, but they saw me, it was hard for them not to notice me when I screamed bloody murder.

But Sam is my brother, Jared and Paul are my friends and Mason, if he ever turns, is my son. I will always love them no matter what. Fur or no fur. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

THE CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER, I PROMISE!