Ch. 60 - The Surprise

~ Chapter 60: The Surprise ~

[ Jackie’s POV: ]

“You want to blindfold me?” I asked Justin incredulously.

Justin laughed and grabbed the small cloth that would act as my blindfold if I decided to go through with this.

“It’ll make the surprise better, I promise,” he winked. I let out a small pout and sighed.

“You’re lucky I trust you,” I murmured.

“Yes I am,” he chuckled, as I turned around and my vision became dark as Justin wrapped the cloth around my head and tied it.

“You better not make me fall,” I warned him teasingly.

“No promises,” he teased back, and butterflies shot up and down my stomach the minute I felt him take my hand.

He always feels so… What’s the word?

Warm.

“Ready?” I felt him whisper in my ear. I nodded silently and followed slowly.

He said we’d be walking for a little while so, to make use of time, he began singing me a song. Even though I couldn’t see anything, his voice was heaven enough. He sang like an angel—something I could never get used to. And the fact that he was singing right next to me as opposed to me putting on headphones and picking a song by him from my iPod—it’s just amazing.

When he finished singing Catching Feelings to me, he began to sing the first part to One Less Lonely Girl. But when he started the first verse, I could barely hold in my laughter.

“ ♫ Jackie, you’re so pretty, you’re my baby, I love you,

I’ve realized that before,

Are you in love with me? Be honest girl,

Or are you cheating on me with pie?

How many apple pies? Or banana pies?

Tell me I haven’t lost you to pie,

But no more,

If you’ll just stop eating them pies,

You’ll be one less lonely girl ♫ ”

I was giggling in between every line he sang, impressed that he was coming up with it from the top of his head. But as Justin continued, even he couldn’t hold in his own laughter.

“ ♫ Oh, oh,

Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you, you,

But all you see is pie,

Stop eating those pie, Stop eating those piee,

Oh no,