╟03╢

On the day Yuno Kasako didn't come to school Hikaru and Kaoru were the first to notice this. Since she had persisted and talked to them every day without fail, she was just added to their every day schedule.

    So when she didn't greet them nor did they see her wondering around anywhere, they felt relaxed a bit to finally have a day filled with peace and tranquility.

   "Hey did you hear? Kasako~San got into a car accident," One girl whispered, her brown orbs looking at her light haired friend who just shrugged.

   "Serves her right, I mean did you hear what happened? If I were her I wouldn't even dream about showing her face to school again."

   Now that peeked the hitachiin twins interest, focusing their attention on the conversation they listened carefully:

    "Yeah she rejected Yukio Michijo, I mean, he's the cutest guy in our grade, and didn't you see Michijo~Kun? He was heart broken!"

    "I know right? Now I hear she's getting cozy with the hitachiin twins,"

    "Really? Can't believe those two would want to hang out with her she's heartless."

   Hikaru was getting quite bothered of them saying such nonesense about Yuno, but stopped himself from interfering. Mostly since he didn't get why he was suddenly wanting to stick up for her, was it the fact she made it her job to talk to him and his brother without fail everyday? Possibly.

    Just her greeting them and telling them goodbye was refreshing, however her asking that idiotic question wasn't.

   Even Kaoru thought so too, Yuno was difffent yet it was really nice to have her around.

    The two boys looked at each other, both of them knowing what the other is thinking and they nodded in silent communication. Looks like the two boys would be paying the hospital a visit.

   When they first reach the hospital they had been wary of their decision, should they really go in and see her? And did they both really just waste yen on a very expensive banquet of flowers? That's what you're supposed to bring to patients right?

    "Are we really going to do this?" Asked Hikaru dubiously as he looked up at the hospital building.

   Kaoru Nodded with a sigh, holding the banquet and began to walk along side his brother into the tall building.

     Yuno Kasako looked a wreck when they saw her for the first time that Day, she was awake and colouring in a colouring book happily when she spotted them— gauze was wrapped around her arms and head as she gave them both a goofy grin. Her eye bags heavy and bruises littering her swollen face, nevertheless she smile happily.

That stupid smile. . .

    "Did you come here to spend time with me?"

   Damn, this girl really was annoying.