╟09╢

Do you really think the two boys would let her sit between them? That answer is no, they wouldn't, why would they? Kaoru enjoyed leaning his head on Hikaru's shoulder when the movie got too boring, and Hikaru enjoyed the attention his brother gave him. So of course Yuno had to choose where to sit.

Hikaru?
Or
Kaoru?

Simple she took the closest seat, beside Kaoru since she didn't wanna walk— or well squeeze herself so she could sit next to Hikaru who wasn't on the outside. Plus Kaoru had an empty seat next to him, so they must've been gesturing it for her to sit there.

So as she sat down, the three sat awkwardly. However Yuno soon broke the tension:

"Have you two seen the trailer?"

"No."

"Oh, I have, its very interesting its about about a bunny and—" So then the strawberry blonde haired girl explained the trailer to them, telling the two auburn haired boy's how interesting it was.

Yet she felt and saw them being bored, Kaoru had his head rested on Hikaru's shoulder, so she went right lipped cutting herself off in mid sentence and sipped some of her water.

Stupid Yuno! Control your big mouth you idiot! She thought to herself, they probably think you're annoying—! Ugh!

The two boys glanced over at the girl, her long ramble had ceased making them confused since they were in fact listening to her go on and on. Kaoru found them quite amusing, while as Hikaru enjoyed the way she got excited explaining the simplest things. Even if her explanation was terrible.

The lights soon dimed, and the movie started.

Half way through the movie, with Kaoru's head still resting on Hikaru's shoulder, the youngest felt himself stiffen feeling a small figure pressed against his side. Making him let out an annoyed grunt.

"She said she wanted to watch this," Grumbled Hikaru in a hushed whisper.

"Yet she falls asleep," Added Kaoru, sitting up gently to not wake her, it's not like he cared or anything! It's just he— hell he didn't have an excuse to why he didn't just shove her off him.

Maybe it was the way she snuggled into his side, light snores emitting from her mouth, as he continued to wonder Hikaru kept glancing at the two, feeling like a third wheel as jealousy latched onto him.

Tch, annoying.