╟32╢

It was, undoubtedly a quiet good for nothing day.

     Sun was at its unbearable peek, beams shining annoyingly too bright.

    Hands locked, with a hint of mischief—a hint of ominous glow.

    "The strangest thing happened today," Hummed Hikaru, resting his head on Kaoru's shoulder.

     Yuno was dozing off whilst laying in both Hitachiin's laps, the large bed the twins acquired not too long ago was placed nicely in Hikaru's room as the three were in a blissful silence.

    "Oh?" Yuno Replied back, curling herself up.

    Both boys didn't care for the most part, as long as Yuno was at least touching them they'd be content.

     "That's right, that commoner! She was an interesting one," Kaoru piped in, messing with his girlfriend hair—brushing his hand gassing her earlobe now and then.

   "Interesting? Far from it, and did you see those shabby clothes she was wearing?" Hikaru stuck out his tongue in disgust before continuing, "And what was up with the boss? He acts like he hasn't seen a girl before," Finished the eldest twin, twisting and gently pulling at the ends of Yuno's skirt.

    "You can say that again," Laughed Kaoru, however, both boys couldn't deny that they were quite intrigued with how today's events turned out.

     And what the future might hold with this amusing commoner.

    "She?" Yuno finally spoke, her jade eyes were closed, peacefully enjoying her boyfriend's touches.

    "Ah, yes Haruhi Fujioka, figured out today she was a girl," Both boys responded with a shrug, getting bored by the topic already.

    So much for an intriguing conversation.

    "Really? I had a suspicion, she has such pretty eyes," Muttered Yuno, exhaustion overcoming her.

    "Huh..." Hikaru felt himself stiffen, big brown eyes popping into his mind.

     Kaoru only arched a brow at his brothers sudden tension.

     "I guess she did have..."The eldest boy trailed off, "Beautiful eyes."

     Yuno had already dozed off completely, light snored emitting from her mouth as Kaoru's lips deepened into a frown.

     "But Yuno's are far more extraordinary," Kaoru snapped Hikaru out of his mini trance, "Green is far more attracting than the boring eyes of grey, black, or brown." He finished, looking down at the sleeping beauty.

    Hikaru chuckled at this, moving his head of Kaoru's shoulder—moving his hand to place on the youngest twins cheek.

    "And your eyes as well are just so hard to resist," Hummed Hikaru, placing a gentle pec to Kaoru's lips.

     Kaoru lost his tense form, features softening a bit.

    Yuno wasn't one to get jealous easily, nor was she scared of the two leaving her—as for Kaoru he was insecure at times.

   After all, if she wasn't, he had to at least he wary of this Haruhi chick.

   Right?