╟28╢

Something was wrong with this picture.

    It was wrong, so wrong, Yuno felt her heart sunk as the two began to explain. A horrible explanation, both boys panicking as Yuno felt her stomach churn.

    "I-I need to go," Yuno said quickly, grabbing her purse, quickly wanting to make an escape.

    But Hikaru was the first to reach out and grab her hand, both of them standing up now, Kaoru's heart clenching as both boys tried to keep the only happiness they had; that wasn't each other.

    "Yuno, please don't—"

     "—leave us!"

   She froze at those words.

   Her jade eyes holding grim, mind holding disgust, and heart aching to just go ahead and accept them.

    "I-I'm not leaving you guys, I'm just—I just," She let out a small sigh, making eye contact with Kaoru, then Hikaru, "Could we talk...some other time? This is just a lot to take in."

    The twins seemed to have find themselves agreeing with their girlfriend, watching as she skrrted off, yeeting herself into her limo that was stopped and ready for take off at the front of the Hittachin Manor.

After kahooting herself from that situation, Hikaru and Kaoru watched the limo skrrt off.

Wondering, pondering, hoping that...

...she would still love them.