╟04╢

Once Yuno had came back to school she was still recovering,  a cast was on her thin right leg as she carried herself around on crutches. And even though her classmates,mostly girls, scorned down onto her— Hikaru and Kaoru helped her out. Just a little bit, since they didn't want her getting any ideas that they were gradually starting to enjoy the strawberry blondes presence.

   And her every good mornings were greeted with them at least acknowledging her, her questions in the afternoon was either declined nicely or they let her hang around a couple of minutes, and when school was out they just gave her a curt nod then leaving her. Needless to say she was happy, content with the way things were going. And both the boys were as well, Yuno wasn't clingy, if they didn't wanna hang out with her she would just nod and give them their space. If they did however wanna hang out and enjoy her refreshing presence that they didn't wanna admit they enjoyed, she would just either silently tell them about her day, or they would tell her about their complaints and how their day was going.

   Of course the two boys were still cautious, the gate to their tranquil little world was still cut off for her, they were just letting her see through the windows. She could see, but not touch.

    "Hey Hikaru, Kaoru, I cant hang out with you today, I have something to do at break," Yuno had told them, at first the two didn't get why she had even bothered telling them since it was usually up to the two boys if they even wanted to talk to her or not.

    "Alright—"

     "—do what you want"

   When break rolled along the brothers were very curious on what Yuno was doing, what was so important she couldn't hang out with them? It's not like they cared or anything. . .they were just curious.