╟24╢

Once saying something, you can never take it back, once words pass through your lips—there isn't a delete button.

  "What do you think about incest?" Asked Kaoru, looking over at the jade eyed girl, who blinked in response.

   The cherry slushie in her hands was brought up to her glossed lips, sipping on the straw as the cold liquid passed into her body.

  "Incest?" She finally Replied, the strawberry haired girl was tilting her head to the side, before feeling an arm wrap around her waist from behind.

   "Ugh, that line was horrible," Complained Hikaru, who had just gotten done getting his drink from the cashier counter.

   A sour look crossed Kaoru's features, before he tsked:

   "This is a commoners place, what do you expect?"

   The oldest just shrugged while leaning his head on top of Yuno's.

   "Whatever, where to next—"

    "Don't know but we're losing day light." Kaoru Responded, rather quickly.

   Yuno hadn't spoken a word, watching the two converse as she sipped on her cherry slushie.

   Oblivious to all the signs that were getting thrown at her.

    The late afternoon soon Came, Yuno was about to follow Hikaru into a cab, Kaoru right behind her, until she suddenly stopped.

   "Yuno?" Questioned Kaoru, looking at his short girlfriend as she turned around.

   A frown tugging at her lips while looking up at him, all the while Hikaru was in the car ready to pass out—headphones blocking out all noise.

  "I-I don't think incest is bad," She admitted, "No one can stop someone else from falling in love," The girl finished, then slid into the cab with her other boyfriend.

Kaoru remained frozen, body stiff as a blush crawled onto his face—his girlfriend's words going through his mind.

   No one can stop someone else from falling in love.

   She really did have her wise moments, thought Kaoru, grinning as he entered the car.

   In Yuno Kasako's mind, her thoughts might've been pumping faster than her heart.

   By answering Kaoru's question, he looked more at ease, yet the strawberry blonde haired girl pondered—why would Kaoru ask such a thing?

   C-Could he and Hikaru...

   She shook her head rapidly, sitting between her boyfriends as both of them had fallen asleep during the cab ride to their mansion.

   ...would that even be classified as cheating?