╟18╢

Yuno hid in the library—not her smartest move since most students came in here to socialize. Yet the seemingly rejection of Hikaru made her want to just stay hidden and away in the towering shelves in the back, as she's listened to the bustling conversations.

   She's so dramatic.

  How could she just assume the both of them would except her? They probably think her love letter was horrid and poorly written. However the jade eyed girl had spilled her heart into that single note, that single note that was now causing her so much pain.

  "You idiot," Came a panting voice, turning around Yuno's eyes widened— seeing Hikaru his face flushed with red from running and crying. Though he wasn't about to admit that out loud that he had cried for her.

"Idiot? Excuse me—" Hikaru enveloped her in a tight hug, his arms wrapping around her waist. 

"Yeah, idiot, you didn't even let me finish," He nuzzled into her neck, "As if you were a cliché character from those online books," He finished, pulling away a bit, then firmly planting his lips on hers.

Blushing brightly she returned the kiss, however, the two pulled away as a blushing Kaoru cleated his throat:

"So, Yuno, I guess you know our response, huh?"

Nodding the second year smiled brightly at them, her eyes sparkling with tears of happiness.

So that's the day, thee Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin— swore to share Yuno Kasako with one another.

Unaware of the public shame they would have to share in the near future— unaware of the jealousy Yuno will soon harbor.

Let's just let them have this happy moment, before everything goes into flames.