╟ 36 ╢

Yuno Kasako was possibly the most delicate person Kaoru had ever held in his arms, her skin was soft as a flowers petal and she always seemed to melt like warm chocolate in his arms.

And like her outer appearance, her inner self was just as delicate.

Though despite her being delicate— she was not an idiot.

She was not a push over, she was as possibly the opposite of that.

So when walking down the dark empty halls of Ouran Academy, desperately trying to find where her two lovers had run off to, worry seemed to bubble into her stomach.

Where could they have gone?

Turning a corner she stopped immediately, letting out a small peep at a tall frame in her way.

"I-I'm sorry!" She apologised ever so quickly, looking up, the moonlight shining on a stoic face making her blink.

He...He's scary (><)!!!

The dark haired male only stared down at her and nodded, going around her shorter frame.

Was he one of the hosts?

Quite possibly, but why would someone as scary looking as him be the host?!

She shook her head, the sound of her heels continuing down the hallway until she heard two familiar voices call out her name, making Yuno turn.

Jade eyes flashing with auburn, her lips turned up into a smile, her silk dress that hugged her flame twisted and whooshed as she skrrted towards them.

Yeeting into Hikaru's arms, Kaoru just laughed at this as the two hugged.

"You jerks, I've been looking for you two everywhere," She mumbled, a pout dancing on her pink lips.

"Sorry, we had to do something for the boss," Kaoru excused, hugging her from behind.

The two practically sandwiching her between them.

"I see...you should've told me, I thought you guys were avoiding me," Yuno looked up into Hikaru's eyes, his face flushing a red.

Kaoru noticed this and felt tension leave his shoulders, thank god, Hikaru was still completely whipped for Yuno.

"How could we ever avoid you? Especially when you look like this," Kaoru said, nuzzling her neck as Yuno blushed.

The dress they picked out was a light creamy color, that hugged her hips quite attractively, and showed off her milky shoulders.

    Yuno blushed not knowing what to say, her words seemed to be caught on her throat as she felt Kaoru kiss her bare shoulder, Hikaru leaning forward and placing a kiss on her lips.

    Yuno shyly kissed back, feeling Hikaru's hands go from her hips, to behind her. Grabbing Kaoru's waist and practically flushing the three together.

     Kaoru shivered, Yuno was well blossomed in almost all areas of her body, and he felt animatedly bad that he was turned on. Especially when Hikaru flushed Kaoru's lower half on Yuno's.

    The KISS Yuno was sharing with Hikaru was getting messy, her light pink lipstick smearing on the auburn haired boys lips as Kaoru was kissing and sucking on her tender flesh.

    His hands twitching as he held her firmly by the hips, the youngest twin desperately wanted to trail upwards and gently grab her breasts, after all it would be so easy to just pull down her top and have her breasts practically exposed to both of them.

    Hikaru pulled away, allowing Yuno to take a breath, her eyelids were half opened as Hikaru greedily looked at his girlfriend and boyfriend.

   Kaoru looked like a dog in heat, his cheeks were flushed, and ears a bright red, his lips pulling away from her skin to make eye contact with his twin.

    "Shall we go home? Yuno, would you like to join us? We have some clothes you can borrow for tonight, and we can get a new uniform for you to wear tomorrow," Hikaru suggested, knowing that she'll be panicking about having nothing to wear tomorrow.

    "Sure," Yuno replied hastily.

   And with that three headed to the Hitachiin manor, faces red, lips swollen, and one neck full of hickies.

     Hikaru—had never— ever imagined that he'd actually get to touch Yuno like that, of course he had his fantasies, but damn; real life sure was better than any dream he had.

    Of course they didn't do anything too inappropriate, all the three did was make out—

    lies.

   As soon as they entered Hikaru's room, their jackets were off, Yuno was flushed on the bed, Kaoru was on her left while Hikaru was on her right, both of them abusing their chosen sides as Yuno whimpered.

    The strawberry haired girl, of course like everyone, dreamt of her first time, but this was different from her imagination.

   Instead of 1 person, there were two ravishing her. Not that she minded, she enjoyed the attention but—she'd never done this before.

    The three eventually stopped, Yuno being too shy to continue, and Hikaru being too ruthless and restless to get edged on more.

   Kaoru was the only one good at controlling himself to stop surprisingly, and had to get Hikaru to stop kissing her.

  Well...that night was certainly eventful for everyone.