╟19╢

*° Accidental Kiss*° ^Mistukuni Haninozuka^ +*° "Wait

^Mistukuni Haninozuka^
+*° "Wait. . .you're not Haruhi. . .+*°

I mean, I love me some Haninozuka, however do you guys want some more of him or some more of:

Ghost In the Walls ☺︎ Kyoya Ootori ☹︎ ☹︎He watched her through chipped paint, and rotting wood

Ghost In the Walls
☺︎ Kyoya Ootori ☹︎
☹︎He watched her through chipped paint, and rotting wood. ☹︎

This time I'll actually post the one you guys want. Sorry for saying I'd post 'My Muse' it still isn't ready ,yet, I just got too excited about it and wanted it to be ready when its really not.

——————
    Nothing much changed after that, yes, the three were now in a some want polly Relationship however they acted the same around each other. Though, Yuno did kiss them on the cheek here and there, and Kaoru held her hand more often while as Hikaru grabbed her by the wrist pulling her into unexpected hugs. Though that was rarely much so that Hikaru did that, while as Kaoru adored giving his little girlfriend the attention she deserved.

   No they did not keep their relationship a secret. Why would they? Public shame? Hikaru and Kaoru could careless about what people think about them, though if they dared lay a hand on the twins precious doll— they'd kill whoever touched her. After all they were still her guard dogs, and that wouldn't change.

   So as the three enjoyed each other's company, sitting outside, sun bathing or well Yuno was as her two boyfriends had their hands laced with hers as she sat between them. With the two reading a book that was written in English, which she couldn't understand much of, they celebrated their first month in being together. Granted, nothing big happened over that one month. It was just ordinary they did what any couples do, which might come as a shock to most people.

   Having two boyfriends and not one of them has made a move?

  To put it simply, the twins wanted to preserve her innocence. Plus they were in second year middle school. And were children of Jesus.

   No way were they gonna jump her— they could dream about it, collect fake nudes of her that they still wouldn't tell her that they did— so the two boys expressed their affections with either words or actions.

   Nothing more and nothing less.

  And as Yuno went to say something a chirpy voice of a lavender eyed boy cut her off.

  Oh brother.