╟33╢

Kaoru would lie if he couldn't agree with his hormonal jealousy that Hikaru was shamelessly looking over at Haruhi. Maybe a lil too much.

"Oi, Hikaru," Kaoru cooed, trying to amuse his costumers while trying to get the attention of his boyfriend.

"Hm? Yeah?"

"You didn't forget about me did you?"

Hikaru smirked, looking over at the costumers as they squealed when Hikaru put his hand on the bottom of Kaoru's chin.

"Of course not, how could I? I was just planning all the things I want to do to you," Hikaru leaned his head down to Kaoru's ear, "And Yuno." Finished the auburn haired boy.

Making Kaoru freeze up, his entire face going red as he swore he felt his entire body tighten at that single sentence.

What a prick, ever since the incident of Kaoru being a little hormonally sensitive with Yuno and Hikaru. The oldest twin wouldn't allow the youngest to live that down, running away to jerk off was rather humiliating. And the fact Hikaru said that, made Kaoru instantly remember that embarrassing incident.

"H-Hikaru don't say things like that," Blushed Kaoru, loving away, making the ladies curious to what Hikaru Whispered, and eager to where this goes.

"Come on, don't you want me to watch you do your problem here?" Hikaru leaned forward, grabbing ahold of his brothers waist.

Was Hikaru inferring to Kaoru to—no.

This wasn't teasing at this point, Hikaru was genuinely trying to turn Kaoru on!

"I-I can't handle this," One lady said, blushing brightly as blood gushed out of her nose.

Hikaru and Kaoru turned, both of them (well, Kaoru trying to) go back into character.

"Would you like to join us ladies?" They purred in sync, but Kaoru sounded like a stutter.

Which only enticed the girls more to squeal.

"Though the only one who will be joining us is H—Yuno," Commented Hikaru cheekily, his words almost slipping up.

Kaoru tensed, looking into Hikaru's eyes.

'Was he about to say Haruhi? What the hell?'

"Ugh, school needs to stop being...school," Yuno oh so intellectually stated, cuddling up to Kaoru as he cuddled back.

Hikaru was laying on his stomach on the bed, as the other two were cuddling on the couch. The third alone member seemed off on this particular day, making Kaoru go back to the past events.

Should he tell Yuno this? Was Yuno even worried about such a thing?

"Kaoru," Hummed Yuno, nuzzling into his neck after placing a small kiss to his vibrant sensitive skin, "Why is Hikaru being weird?" She suddenly whispered, making Kaoru freeze.

So she wasn't as confident as Kaoru thought, or maybe she is and is just confused on why Hikaru has tried to sandwich Yuno in between them both.

"No idea," Kaoru said back, pulling Yuno closer to him.

He wouldn't trouble Yuno in worrying, he buried his head in her neck, promising himself he'll protect Yuno and her feelings.

He loves Yuno and Hikaru both, equally on the same level. But...

No. There couldn't be any buts. No. No. No!

"A-Ah, Alright," Replied Yuno, her strawberry blonde hair hanging down in long curls.

A frown tugged in her plump lips as she tried her best to turn to Hikaru, who was hugging a pillow.

Now they both were acting weird.