Chapter #19 John

Yes officer, I saw the speed limit.
I just didn't see your car...

My alarm clock blared with noise, every 'Beep' making me curse the day I decided to buy this piece of trash.

       When I stood up, I noticed that I wouldn't have gotten out of bed without it, so I would let it live. For now.

        After getting a quick shower and my uniform on (without the vest) I went over to the kitchen to find some food.

        After satisfying my stomach, I was surprised to hear the sound of spamming form my phone. Who would spam me?

          Well there was only one person who would do that...

         "Seriously BlueBerry?" I groaned, "Did you have to spam me?"

          When I began to view the emojis my best friend had currently spammed me with, I began to get irritated.

         It was literally all Ravens.

         'What the hell?' I texted to him.

          I could see the little bubble icon load, and BlueBerry texted me back.

         'You didn't answer any of my messages yesterday!'

         I sighed, 'I was busy dethroning the current king.'

          'Wait seriously'

         I stood up to get in a more comfortable position, 'yeah, it was pretty easy.'

         'Oh, was that girl that you keep on talking about there? The one that you always mention in our conversation.'

          I stopped, 'I do not talk about her! But yes, she was there.'

          'Was she as bad-ass as you talk about?'

          My face flushed, and I glared at the phone. 'I never said she was bad-ass!'

         'You did.'

        "No I didn't!'

        'Look, as much as I would like to keep on talking with you, I got things to do. Txt to you later. Okay?'

        I huffed in annoyance, 'Fine.'

         I then stood up to get through the door. But when I turned to see what time it was, I growled.

        "It's actually five in the morning?!" I yelled infuriated, and I crossed my arms, "I forgot to change my alarm clock to the settings over here... there is a time difference from New Boston to Wellston."

          I stomped out the door, my Day was officially ruined...

          'Beeeeep.'

           The phone vibrated in my pocket, and I began to wonder who I would have to kill for this.

           "Stop beeping!!" I yelled to the empty streets, "Could you be any less annoying?!"

            The silence that followed only added to my embarrassment, and I didn't even bother to check my phone to see who it was.

            I walked along the sidewalk, and casually put my hands in my pocket. I suddenly remember the memory in fifth grade... It was when my ability first manifested. And the amazing idea of beating up the ones who had bullied me before hadn't come to me yet. So everything was peaceful at that time.

         I was leaning on a wall, hands in my pockets dozing off. My messy hair was even messier today, and I was spacing out, looking into space.