I

Lily's POV

" Noah! Stop biting your sister!"

" But mom, she unplugged my game."

" Mommy, I accidentally tripped over it and it unplugged."

I heard Noah mumble, " Liar."

I shook my head, " You guys need to stop this nonsense right now. You are siblings, so act like you love each other, now go play."

" Yes Ma'am" they said in sync.

I walked back inside the kitchen where Karter was playing with his toys. He was a very happy baby and he was a mama's boy while the other two were all about their daddy.

After Lyla turned 3, I had Noah and let me tell you, he was the exact opposite of his siblings. He cried so much, always wanted to be held, and only wanted Hunter. At the age of 2, he became a little Satan. He would throw things at Lyla and mess all her toys up. He got in the habit of saying no and of course I had to stop it.  But now at 7 years he calmed down well a little bit but that is my baby. But don't get me wrong he is very protective of Karter and Lyla, funny how that works. He just remind me of Hunter.

After we had Noah we decided to move to a bigger house and a different state which worked out for all of us because we needed a new move. We moved to Cali and even our parents came along, they couldn't live without their grand babies. We had a 5 bedroom house and I loved it so much. It was cozy and I finally had a place to call our home.

 It was cozy and I finally had a place to call our home

Lyla is now 11 years old and she is just a little diva. She has Hunter wrapped around her little finger and I mean makes sense because she is the only girl. She likes to cook which she never misses a chance to cook with me and I find it cute. She and Jordan are pretty close which is Mia and Nick's daughter. She can have her attitudes but what kid doesn't. She enjoys to pick on Noah which I guess is payback for how he treated her when they were younger.

 She enjoys to pick on Noah which I guess is payback for how he treated her when they were younger

Karter was our youngest and I just loved him to pieces. Hunter wanted 4 kids well he has 3 and I am not having anymore and of course he says no but I am serious. Being parents are hard work. Now I feel bad because my parents had to deal with us. God bless their souls.