Panselinos

| Panselinos |

I immediately felt when we entered the pack's borders

I immediately felt when we entered the pack's borders. The barrier around was strong, I felt that too.

Watching from the window, I found everything so beautiful. If they really are the top pack in North America then, the territory speaks of itself.

The grass and trees were tall and very green. Unlike my old pack, the nature wasn't well taken care of enough. As the car went higher up the mountain, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a waterfall afar back.

'I would love to run here.' my wolf said in awe. She sounded so excited and so happy and I was too.

But I kept remembering what Alec said about their pack. I rummaged my head for any information about the Panselinos pack and sure enough, I have heard about them. About how they were a scary pack who rarely lets anyone in. A pack that defeated hundreds and have never lost. A pack of bloodshed.

If I really am their Alpha's mate, that would mean I'll be their Luna. But an Omega for a Luna? That's practically impossible.

They would never accept me. I'm weak.

My mate was right. How unlucky can he be to be mated to an Omega. And I felt bad for this pack even more.

"We're almost there and I need you to listen clearly to what I will say." Alec said. I sat upright and looked ahead of me, listening to him. "We'll go through the back of the pack house where you'll be staying. When you're there, don't speak to anyone until you are formally introduced tomorrow, understand?"

He was so serious all I could do was nod in agreement. I suddenly missed how jolly he was when we were on the road. Who knew he was such a serious person?

A few minutes later, a tall gate emerged from the fog and although it was already quite dark. From over here, I can see how strong the barrier that protected the pack was. The barrier was practically glowing.

"Your pack has some crazy barrier users." I noted and watched how it started weakening as we approached it. However, Alec turned to me so suddenly.

"Y-you can see the barrier?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's like a glow in the dark stick, Alec. Anyone would see that." I retorted back and watched how the car went inside the barrier with no problems.

Amazing.

I've always wanted to learn how to use barrier magic. But ever since I became an Omega, well, I kissed that dream goodbye.

We spotted some guards that bowed at the sight of the car, but Alec ignored them and turned the car around. In a few moments, I saw a building about four stories tall that extended lengthly. And can I just say, woah.

Okay, pack houses are supposed to be big, but this. This pack house is gigantic. My whole pack could fit in this!

But I wasn't able to admire it much because the car took a few more turns until we were finally parked in front of a door.

Guess we're here.

I was about to open the door when Alec spoke again.

"Wait! I forgot to tell you something." he said as if just recalling something. I looked at him, curious of what he was going to say. Somehow, his face had an apologetic look.

"Never tell anyone that you're Ian's mate."

Oh, okay.

"Simple instruction." I answered, brushing it off. He watched me, probably waiting for a reaction, but too bad for him, he wasn't getting any.

I'm used to this kind of treatment anyways. After all, I'm an Omega. The lowest of the lows.

He got off first and I followed after him. We walked towards the backdoor as Alec started explaining me all sorts of things.

He said that right now, the pack house only has some staff, the high-ranking wolves such as the Alpha, Beta and Gamma inhabiting it right now. However, as we entered, he didn't tour me or anything. He just led me straight to the second floor.

I observed the place as we passed by and so far, the second floor consisted of a small living room with a television and sofas and various doors which I assumed led to rooms.

We kept walking until the very end of the hallway and that's when I spotted the very last door of the floor which was quite far from everything else. Or everyone...

"You will be staying in this room." Alec started as he fished a set of keys from his pocket and keyed the door. He opened it and entered, bidding me to follow.

The room was empty and I was guessing that no one had stayed here in a long time. There was a bed and a nightstand right beside it, there was also a wooden vanity with a chair in front, a few steps away from the bed and right beneath the window was a small table and chair.

There were also two doors which I assumed that one led to a closet space and another to a bathroom.

I should say, it looked like a cozy, comfortable room. I wouldn't mind staying here at all. I couldn't hide the smile that crept into my lips as I eyed the whole room.

"Do you like it?" Alec asked beside me. I turn to him and nodded, a smile on my lips. With that, he also smiled and nodded, dangling his keys on one hand and he set my small bag of clothes on top of the chair of the vanity. "Well, that's great. So, why don't I go get you something to eat while you settle down here?" he asks.

I nodded, but then a thought came to my mind.

"Can I come with you? I'd like to see the pack house as well." I asked, hopeful and excited, but when I saw his smile turning into a frown, I already knew.

"Han--"

"No, it's okay. I understand." I cut him off and turned around so he doesn't see my disappointed look.

"I'm sor--"

I turned around after faking a smile and feigning annoyance, I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry." I told him. Again, he nodded before leaving to grab me some food.

I mean, I did understand. They wanted to hide me away, they didn't want anyone to know about me. I understood that ever since he told me about this pack.

Although this room is lovely, the fact that it seems so far away from everyone already makes me feel lonely. But then again, what's the difference? I've been lonely and alone my whole life. Having a mate doesn't change that at all.

'I'm here.' my wolf whispered. A smile found its way to my lips and I whispered a silent thank you to the moon goddess. My wolf is right. I have her.

——-

Heyyy! I'm so sorry the update was late, but I will be updating every Friday night!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends!