heartbeat

| heartbeat |

Hazel had been telling me about her own pack and how she missed some of her friends there, but I guess she wanted to stay away from her mate more than being with her peers

Hazel had been telling me about her own pack and how she missed some of her friends there, but I guess she wanted to stay away from her mate more than being with her peers. During these past two days, she has been keeping me busy and entertained.

Hazel was a breath of fresh air. She has been the bubbliest and most cheerful person that I have ever known.

With all the anxiousness going on around, her happy personality shone through.

Ian seemed to be the only disapproving of her being here since he said A) she was stealing my time with him and B) Alpha Archer was annoying him.

Apparently, the Alpha of the western pack was going to head up north to get Hazel back. I was not sure if I should mention it to Hazel or not since she might try to run away again, but I gave in. I informed her that her mate was on his way to Panselinos.

I expected her to get angry or something, but to my surprise she just stilled again and looked at me for a bit. She did that a lot and at moments where she just stops and looks at you, I don't really know what she's thinking about.

Instead, she just shrugged.

We were currently on our way to visit Dana at Ian's family house. We were giggling when we knocked on the door and I heard Dana coming quickly.

The lady opened the door and her face brightened. She quickly came to me for a hug. When she saw, Hazel she did the same.

"Is this Lillium Lunata's Luna? Oh, very lovely to meet you." Dana greeted as she pulled away and motioned us to go inside.

I could already smell all the food that she prepared, I could also already smell the banana chocolate chip cake that was baking in the oven.

Ouh, those seem so good. I can't wait to eat.

"I hope I'm not too much of a bother, my name is Hazel." the third warrior introduced herself like the lady that she was.

"You are Alpha Joe and Luna Ellie's daughter right? They are very lovely people, I miss chatting with your mother, I hope you do send my regards." Dana said. We made our way to the kitchen and all the food that were there were practically seducing me to eat them.

"Oh! You know my parents! Yes, don't worry I'll make sure my mother hears of you." Hazel says.

All of a sudden, Dana turned to me. Her face scrunched and she looked at me suspiciously.

I saw her trying to smell something. Is there an intruder? No, that doesn't seem to be it because she was looking at me so intently.

Hazel and I started exchanging weird looks to each other. My heart sped up, what is it?