warriors

| warriors |

Dynamí.

Hair as warm as the sun. Emerald eyes as cold and empty as glass as if she had nothing to lose. In a way, maybe I looked like that back when I was an Omega.

She was running, she kept looking over her shoulder as if someone was chasing her. She was panting heavily as she ran faster.

I tried to look for whoever was chasing her, then behind her, I saw something familiar.

A person in a cape chasing her, gaining tremendous speed. There were werewolves in their wolf form chasing her too. I quickly recognized them, Strays.

I concentrated on the person chasing her, the one who was wearing the cape. Who? Who have I seen wearing that cape?

Dynamí was panting hard as if she was so tired, and I could feel that she must've been very exhausted. Looking at her, I can see that she hasn't lived an easy life.

The scene changed.

Now, Dynamí was lying down a bed, three men standing over her. They seemed to be talking. The three men were high ranking wolves, that's obvious enough. If I'm not mistaken, the one with the light brown hair was an Alpha. The one standing beside him must be his Beta and the other one on the other side looked like a pack doctor.

"Chase, she's your mate?"

I opened my eyes.

A dream?

Lately, my dreams have been of the other warriors. I remember the moon goddess telling me to look for the others, but how could I do that when I had no clue?

But connecting the dots, I figured that these dreams must be the clues. I dreamt about Dynamí a lot though. Most nights, when she appeared in my dreams, she was on top of a tree, overlooking the forest.

I concluded that Dynamí must have been a rogue because in my other dreams, she always fought rogues.

But today, it was different. She looked like she was in a pack clinic, and those three men. Most importantly, her mate.

If I remember his name was... Chase?

That was the closest to a clue that I could get. So Dynamí's mate is also an Alpha, his name is Chase...

To my knowledge, I don't remember any nearby packs with an Alpha by the name Chase.

I decided to sit up my bed and think for a while.

Lately, more smaller packs have been totally destroyed by the Strays. Panselinos has already sent a few warriors to other packs to try and help, but still. We needed our own warriors to protect our pack.