ceremony

| ceremony |

Today was the big day

Today was the big day. I would finally be recognized as the Luna of the pack. The ceremony was to start this afternoon. Members of the Council were going to attend and that's why the preparation has lasted for the last three days.

The Council will also be delivering news on what will happen now that they have found out that the legend is becoming true. At the mean time, I've been learning a lot about myself... or who I used to be.

Chàri is a strong warrior and I felt that all the more now. I could create barriers at will now, I could fight even stronger now. However, the power that stood out the most was the healing power.

When I get bruised, it healed right away. No matter how deep the wound is or who inflicted it. I haven't much tested until where my healing powers could take, but I was feeling good about it.

I went to the pack infirmary the other day and I finally found the reason why I used to feel irritated at how slow Sam was when treating patients. It's because the power in me knew that I could do much better than Sam.

"Now, we know why you always looked like you wanted to kill me." Sam even joked. Needless to say, I apologized many times.

Katey and nine other helpers helped me with the ceremonial stuffs that Lunas of Panselinos have to undergo through for the ceremony. I first had to take a bath at the lake with the waterfalls. It was so awkward getting watched at by around ten helpers as I washed myself. But apparently it was part of the tradition.

I then had to be dolled up by the very same ten helpers. They made me wear a white dress that was so pretty it was almost a waste to make me wear it. The sleeves were long, but the material was so soft and transparent that it didn't seem like I had sleeves.

My arms were covered with flowery linings that went till the upper part of the dress and then it was the long flow-y chiffons.

My helpers had made a crown of curls with my hair with a few loose strands here and there that made it look so effortless, but only we knew how time it took to get it to look so perfect.

They put on a bit of makeup and to finish the look, I slipped on a short white heel.

By the time we finished, there was just an hour left before the ceremony. I was getting even more nervous, my heart constantly beat so fast as I tried to take slow, but paced deep breaths. If not, I'm convinced I would have fainted.

Katey served me enough food to get me full because she said that the ceremony will take at least two hours in total especially that the Council is here.

I still have a weird feeling about the Council, I feel like I shouldn't trust them. I've never met them, that's true, but my instincts told me to keep my guards up.