tease

|tease |

For some reason, Ian's mom had made me sleep in their family house for the past five nights now

For some reason, Ian's mom had made me sleep in their family house for the past five nights now. We rarely went to the pack house so I rarely saw Ian and to be frank, I am missing him.

I kept Dana company because she said she wanted to know me and who was I to reject the offer? I wanted to know her too. Yesterday, Andrea spent the night with us and we had a fun night.

Andrea was questioned about her having a child which was funny because Dana seemed to be excited while Andrea was getting nervous. I was having fun roasting her too, but then the topic turned around. Dana started asking me how many kids I wanted with her son.

Needless to say, I was very uncomfortable and it was Andrea's turn to laugh at my situation.

Dana and I were watching a movie as she was inserting her little comments every now and then.

"Well, are you ready for the ceremony?" Dana asked out of the blue. I wondered which ceremony she was talking about for a while, but then I remembered. The Luna ceremony.

It was pushed back for three days because of Dana's arrival, but it would be held in two nights.

"Hmm, I'm still a bit nervous. Sometimes I still don't think that it's real." I answer honestly.

She smiled sweetly as she squeezed my hand gently. "Oh, honey. You'll be just fine. I can already see it, you make a fine Luna. You are one of the moon goddess' warriors after all! I never would've believed for this to happen."

"Yeah... it really is unbelievable." I say lowly. To be honest, that fact was the biggest thing that's hard for me to believe.

Dana stands up and stretches her arms. "Alright, time to sleep. Now... anytime soon." she says with a knowing smile on her lips.

I squint my eyes at her and tried to think what she was up to. From the past few days of knowing her, I knew that she was a cheeky one. She has a lot of hidden agendas.

She bid me goodnight and and went on her way. I was left at the living room and since I didn't feel like watching TV anymore, I turned it off and started to go up the second floor where my room was.

As I walked the stairs up, I took my time as I looked at the pictures and family portraits that hang on the wall. Ian's father, as I have learned, was killed in an attack four years ago when he was on his way to the meet with the Council.

Ever since then, Ian has officially became the Alpha of Panselinos and he made the pack's safety a priority.

Ian looked like his father, except with a few features he's received from his mother. Dana told me that Ian and his dad were really close and that his death had been a turning point for him.

I made my way to my room and tried to sleep. However, hours later and slumber still refused to visit me. I tossed and turned forcing my eyes to sleep, but it didn't help. Ian kept entering my mind.