anger

anger

He was angry, that was obvious. His golden eyes looked like a flame blazing afire, his raven hair was messed up and his fists clenched and unclenched. At first, I felt scared because who wouldn't be if they saw an angry tall muscly man in front of them. But then I realized.

Why should he be mad? I'm the one who's supposed to be angry at him, he should be begging for my forgiveness right now.

I stood up and looked him in the eyes and he seemed to hate that because he made a disgusted look in his face. I would lie if I said that it didn't hurt, because it did.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked so harshly, but with a tone of mockery.

"I don't know. Anywhere but here." I answered with the same tone. Where I got the courage to do so, I also don't know.

His eyes darkened, he passed a hand through his dark hair, a dangerous smirk playing in his lips. And man, that looked super sexy, but that was just the mate bond making me think that.

"It seems you don't know your place, do you." he started in which I quickly cut him off before he said anything else.

"My place?" I scoffed bitterly, trying not to cry again when I remembered what he literally just did. "I'm your mate, for goodness' sake. My place is beside—" you. I never got to finish my sentence because before I even could do so, my breath escaped me.

My eyes wide with shock as I realize what had just happened. I was against a tree and probably half a meter off the ground. A tight grip around my neck made it hard for me to breathe and I realized that the strangling hand belonged to my mate.

His eyes shew how furious he was as he watched me nonchalantly despite the fact that I was struggling for air. I had enough strength left to try and get his hand off my neck, but he only tightened his grip.

In a moment of panic, my wolf took control. The next thing I knew, my nails got longer, digging into his hand and fighting for him to let me go. I glared at him and shew my canines at him. He must've been surprised because he finally let me go, letting me fall to the ground again.

For a moment, I gasped and coughed for air and relief washed over me when I could breathe again. I took a few seconds to think about all the things that happened just now.

Really?

My wolf was angry and so was I.

And I couldn't stop what happened next.

"You'll pay for that, you bastard." I whispered, but my wolf's growl mixed in. I continued to glare at him and he continued to watch me with a puzzled expression on his face, but not before he could smirk.

"Interesting..." I heard him say. I lunged at him and attacked.

I was going to punch him, but he was able to dodge so with my legs, I kicked and that caused him to trip and fall.

"Tsk." he reacted and was about to get up, but I was faster. I kicked him down and good thing he wasn't able to dodge. I made sure there was enough force in my kick so it sent him backwards.

I continued attacking him while he was down. I kicked him from the sides and threw in occasional punches, but not much because they hurt my hand against his steel-like build.

He was slow in reacting, he didn't put much effort in defending or attacking me. He just let me attack him. As if he was just toying with me, testing me to see what I could do. That angered me more.

My blood was boiling and I just wanted to rip him apart. The mate bond had no effects on making us feel close or be drawn to one another.

This time, I used my claws. When I lunged at him once again and neared to drop a kick or a punch, I clawed his sides and what surprised me was how easy it ripped his shirt and skin.

I was going to attack again when finally, he sat up straight and looked at me in the eyes. His wolf was showing himself too. I could feel him since my wolf seemed to slow down.

"Hey, that hurt." he spat and got up. His eyes glowed in the dark and he was taking slow steps towards me. Although he wasn't doing much and was just walking towards me, I got scared.

Not like earlier scared, this time, I felt his intention of actually hurting me. Mate or not, he was probably going to kill me now.

I sensed the danger and started backing away slowly. Seeing that, his lips formed a smirk in which I couldn't quite decipher.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to attack me? Why're you backing out?"

A growl escaped my throat.

"Get away from me."

He laughed, amused. At this point, he was a few meters away from me and I couldn't move. Something in me told me to stay put because if I moved, I would die. So I stayed put.

"Now, where did all that spunk go? Attack." he said, taunting me. That angered me more and as I about to attack, my wolf restrained me.

'Not yet, Hannah.' she said. I didn't understand why she was so calm despite the fact that she was as furious as me, but I trusted her instincts more than mine.

He stopped, still on that staring competition with me and I didn't back down. I wouldn't.

His eyes changed colours, shifting from gold to those electrifying blue ones. It was an amazing sight actually, his wolf and he was fighting on who would have control. Probably debating who gets to beat me or not.

'Now.'

I ran up to him so fast and was about to tackle him to the ground when I feel his hands on my waist, crushing them and at that moment, I understood.

It was a trap.

It was only a brief of moment, but I saw it. He smiled victoriously and I felt his claws into my sides.

Damn it, it hurt. I couldn't stop the scream that escaped my mouth. I smelled blood and it didn't take a genius to know that that blood came from me.

I was panting and it seemed like I couldn't breathe. I felt him slowly taking his claws off my skin and the process of it hurt. My grip on his shoulders tightened and I felt all my strength seeping out of me.

All I could feel was pain physically, emotionally, mentally in all of me.

The tears fell and I felt myself weakening at every moment that passed. I fought hard to keep myself awake, I fought hard to be strong, I fought hard not to lose.

But I understood even before I came here, I understood from the very moment I met him.

I lost.

I would never win against him, against nature and against my own life.

I just hope I never lose myself.

-----

Please, please, don't forget to vote and share this story to your friends.

And I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been so busy and so hectic. 😓

And let me know how you felt in this chapter! Do y'all feel bad for Hannah too? Cause I do. 😭

Would be really interesting to see what you guys think 💕

See you soon, my lovelies!💕