marked

| marked  |

It was still hot and painful, but my body felt a bit of relief

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I quickly realized that I was in the bathroom, lying in a bathtub filled with the coldest water.

I smelled Ian so I searched for him, I didn't have to look very far because he was right beside me. He was leaning against the wall, his eyes were closed. He was dozing off.

I wonder how long I've been here.

I remembered the last happenings before I blacked out again. Ian had pushed me away, he said it was only my heat that was making me want him.

Goodness, how dense could he be? I would want him regardless of my heat or not.

For now the pain was bearable, the cold water must've helped, but I know it wasn't over yet. There is only way for the heat to stop and that was for me to get marked... during our first mating.

I sighed, although I felt rejected, I'm happy that Ian thought of what I would have wanted first. He must've known that I wasn't at a very best place to be making decisions. For now, I was only thankful that I could think clearly and I had the strength to move.

I stood up, trying to move as stealthy as possible. Ian must've been watching over me for a long time, it's only fair for him to rest.

However, my plan didn't work out because as I stood, his eyes opened and he immediately stood up. He took a towel and wrapped it around me.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep." he said, he took off the thing that stops the water from going down the drain and it started doing so. I took the towel and started drying myself.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, I couldn't look him in the eyes. I keep remembering how embarrassingly I acted in front of him.

I heard him chuckle and I quickly glared at him, pouting. How dare he laugh at my demise?!

Upon receiving my deathly glare, he tried to stop himself from laughing from failed. "Let's dry you up." he said as he approached me. He carried me from the bathtub and led me back inside the room.

He set me down one of the couches of his room as I started drying myself again with the towel.

Ian left for a bit saying he had to get something and when he returned, he handed me one of his shirts. He also had another towel in which he helped me dry myself.

When he sat in front of me, I spoke again. "Mark me." My heart beat loudly as I dropped the words. Ian must've not been expecting it because his eyes widened as he looked back at me.

"H-Hannah, are you sure about this? Are you ready? The mark will hu--" I held his face with one of my hands as I touched my forehead onto his. The heat was starting to act up again and I was starting to feel the pain.