reconcile

| reconcile |

(not sure if the gif works????)

"I'll let you search for Dynamí." Ian let out, but his disappointed and disapproving look was still there.

My face elated, my eyes widening and my lips formed a smile automatically.

"Really? Will you really let me?" I asked.

I had to make sure that he meant what he said. That he wasn't going to take it back later, well either way, I would still go.

He sighed and sat down at the bottom of the bed. "On one condition." he said.

Ah, of course there would be a catch.

"What is it?"

"I will be going with you and the moment it gets too dangerous, we will be going back."

"Going with me? Ian, you can't you have to stay with the pack." I reprimanded. I stood up and moved a few inches closer to him.

"It's fine, Alec and Elliot will be here. The elders will also be there to help them if there's anything too hard for them."

I looked at him directly in the eyes. "Are you sure about this? I know how much the pack's safety means to you."

Ian smiled and took my hands into his.

"I already sent a message to Alpha Chase. We will be having a call with them tomorrow, we'll speak directly with him. I'm not sure how things will turn out since it's practically the first time we've ever made contact ever since both of us took over our fathers' spot." he said. I nodded while playing with his hands.

"Don't worry, I think we have the leverage on him. He'll want to hear us out."

Without warning, Ian came nearer and hugged me.

It was tight and I almost couldn't breathe, he must've noticed because he loosened his hug and chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you. It's not easy having you mad at me." he confessed.

My heart seemed to have softened at that, making me smile. My headache was naturally a goner now. I hugged Ian back because he wasn't the only one who had a hard time.

"And whose fault was it." I poutingly asked. Ian's lips already made their way down where his mark was.

The sensation that it made me feel was uncontrollable. Especially after being separated from him due to our fight, the mate bond must've recognized it and now the bond was stronger than usual.

It was like a craving, I needed to have him.

It must've been the same for Ian because before we both knew it, our lips were already intertwined, our hands on each other's body like magnets.