Mr.Stark

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Depression, Depressing thoughts, mentions of suicide, Self-harm, Swearing, Nightmares, (Child) abuse

EDITS: Grammatical and spelling errors fixed. I was going to change the whole story but the writing and plot are so bad that there is no saving it, so be warned this oneshot is shit.

❣️I'm sorry if this story is a disaster, I created it on an old account a couple of years ago. It's all over the place. I won't blame you if you skip it❣️

Tony knew there was something wrong with him. He's always known. It's the voice inside of his head. The one that tells him to off himself.

Usually, he blocks the voice out, he knows that there are people who love him, he thinks he's enough.

No. He knows he's enough. So why does he feel so worthless, so miserable, so alone, so empty?

Sometimes he listens to this voice, he's tried 3 times to commit suicide. Every time he has failed. Each time he did the same thing, he overdosed.. but each time he wakes up.

Tony sighed and put his hands in his head. He was sick of the feeling.

Everything had been getting worse since the events of Germany.

Of course, he and the ex-avengers have made up but the memories are still with him- being left for dead. Sometimes he even has night terrors about those events. What kind of person leaves their comrade, their friend, to die in an unknown place?

They didn't make up face to face though, he couldn't, he didn't want them to see how bad his depression, his anxiety, his drinking, and his PTSD have gotten.

They had always known about his drinking and a little anxiety, who wouldn't have issues like that after dealing with the shit they have to? Yeah, they have always known about the little things, but it feels like they don't care enough to know about the big problems.

He doesn't cut though. If he cut, any slip up in public could be major damage to him and his company. It's obvious why- he could see the headlines now. "Is Tony Stark truly capable of taking care of his company when he can't even take care of himself?"

Tony stood up from his spot on the couch behind a stage he was about to enter and tidied up his suit. 

'I shouldn't have thought about this before my press conference'

Tony took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage. He couldn't even remember why he was doing this stupid conference. Pepper said it was something about "answering unanswered questions, and simply because you need to get out more".

Tony gazed out over the crowd of reporters. He called on the one with a blue shirt and a scruffy-looking beard.

"Yes, you with the blue shirt" Tony pointed at him.

"Uh yes, my name is Terry Milton from the Queens post! My question is, do you plan on getting the Avengers back together?"

Tony sighed, "No."

Tony scanned the crowd and saw a woman with a red dress and a ponytail.

"You! Red dress and ponytail!"

"Hello, I'm Amanda Scott with the New York Chronicle! I'd like to ask why we haven't seen you leave your tower much?"

Tony rolled his eyes, "Well that is none of your business but since I'm the great Tony Stark I will answer it.  It's because I don't have to."

Tony called on another woman

"Hi, I'm Sierra Diaz with 'New York outlook'. We heard about your team up with Spider-Man! Do you intend on keeping him as a regular partner? Do you plan on making him an Avenger? What are your opinions are Spider-Man? Do you know his identity?"  She looked excited, it must be her first press conference.