Sensory Overload After Battle

The Avengers don't know Spider-man's identity in this. THIS IS NOT SPELL CHECKED, GRAMMAR CHECKED, OR GOOD. I JUST KINDA WENT WITH WHATEVER CAME TO MY HEAD. SORRY IN ADVANCE.

The villain Peter had been chasing was a little harder than normal and that's because the Villains specialty was throwing small balls that flashed bright colors and blasted high pitch noises whenever they hit something.

If you looked at the ball, it would paralyze you for 2 minutes and in those two minutes, the man or woman would getaway. Peter had no hope of taking this villain down.

You'd think the Villain would be easy for him but it isn't. Due to Peter's enhanced senses, it was a struggle, he can't focus on the Villain with all his senses going crazy.

The problem had gotten so bad the someone sent the Avengers in to help Peter.

"Seriously, I have this problem under control, I don't need your guys' help," Peter whined.

"Control? You've been fighting this man-"

"Or a woman," Natasha added.

"-For two hours and you haven't even come close to getting them. Sounds like total control to me." Clint responded.

"Fine," Peter said, crossing his arms in annoyance. "This is so stupid." He muttered under his breath.

Peter met up with the rest of the Avengers as they discussed a plan. Of course, he wasn't listening because why would he need help? He can do it by himself, he doesn't need the help of the "Earth's Mightiest Heroes."

He was brought back to the real world by Iron man smacking him on the back. He stumbled forward and glared back at Tony. "What was that for, Tin can?!"

"Well if you were listening you would know that everyone already left and are looking for the criminal."

Peter glanced around and looked back at Tony slightly embarrassed. "Oops.." and with that, Peter swung off in search of the criminal.

He landed on top of a building and spotted flashing lights, it had to be the criminal.

"Guys, I found the culprit I think but be careful if you're getting near them. They have this ball thing that they throw and if you look at it, it paralyzes you for two minutes. I know from first-hand experience."

As Peter neared closer he heard the sound of the Avengers finally meet up with him. Nobody hesitated for a second and everyone jumped at the criminal.

"So what do they call you?" Peter yelled at the criminal.

A feminine voice replied, "Glow screamer." (As you can tell I used name generator bc I'm not creative)

Peter stopped in his tracks. "Really?" He said, holding back his laughter.

"Did this bitch call herself Glow Screamer?" Natasha snickered.

Peter was about to say something when he heard Tony laughing over the coms and that's when he broke too and fell to his knees laughing.

"I don't see what's so funny about this." Glow Screamer responded, annoyed.

"I'm just gonna call her Glowy," Peter said, wiping away tears.

Glowy grabbed something from behind her back, threw it, and ran.

"Watch out it's her disco things, close your eyes!" Peter yelled.

Everyone looked away and covered their ears, well everyone except for Peter. He was too busy making sure everyone was doing what he said that he didn't do it himself.