Venom

TRIGGER WARNINGS:Swearing, Food

Peter groaned as he heard his alarm clock go off. He rolled over and smashed it.

He got up and got ready for the day. "Hey, Aunt May, I'm going to school! Love you!" He raced to the door only to be stopped by May.

"Pete, it's Saturday." She said, cracking a smile. Peter facepalmed. "I'm an idiot."

"Well you may not have school but you do have to get to your internship."

Peters eyes widened and he sprinted out of the door, running all the way to stark tower in 8 minutes, curtesy of his spider bite.

When Peter finally got to the lab he was panting like a dog.

"Kid, I think you should sit down." Tony said, hiding a smile. Peter nodded and collapsed on the ground.

"You good, Pete?"

Peter didn't respond, he simply gave Tony a thumbs up.

While on the floor something black slid into Peter's ear. Peter shot up and gasped. "EW SOMETHING WET TOUCHED MY EAR!"

Tony laughed, "Kid, I think it's time for patrol. Scram." Peter nodded and raced out.

"Food..."

Peter landed on a building, freaked out. "Hello"

"Get us food!"

"Show yourself!" He yelled. And just when Peter thought it couldn't get any worse, a man in red and black popped out.

"Hey Spiderboy! What's cracka lackin'?!" Deadpool yelled.

Peter shushed him. "Do you hear that?"

"He can't hear us, fool." The menacing voice said.

"Did you hear that?!" He said a little more freaked out.

Deadpool stared at Spider-Man. "Spidey, are you okay?"

"You can't hear him?!" Peter said, freaked out.
"Oh my god I'm going insane! WHO ARE YOU?!" He screamed.

"We are venom!" The voice, Venom, yelled.

Peter threw his hands against his ears and started hyperventilating.

"Oh shit what am I supposed to do? Oh shut up, White I'm trying to be helpful. Uh hey there buddy." Deadpool face palmed. "Author, you're making this very hard."

"The voice won't stop!" He yelled. Peter then got an idea. 'Mr. stark can help me.'

Peter swung to the avengers tower and threw himself through the window in front of Mr.Stark.

A woman with red hair swung around and aimed a gun at him and another man drew his bow.

"Hey, Kid, if you keep breaking windows I'm gonna throw you out of one." Mr.Stark joked.

"Yeah cool, anyway Mr.Stark, I think I'm going crazy." Tony stared at Peter.

"Kid, What's wrong?"

Peter took of his mask, not caring about his identity being revealed to the people in the room. "I'm hearing voices Mr.Stark. It's a scary one too. It's all deep and manly.. kinda like Thor's voice. I love Thor so much, not that I don't love you! But not like I'm in love with you, just like in a superhero way. Anyway it keeps telling me to eat and kill people. Please fix me, I don't want to end up like Deadpool! He's crazy." He rambled.

Tony nodded slowly. "Okay.. whats the voice saying right now?.."

Peter waited a couple minutes and nothing happened. "He's not talking! Mr.Stark, I promise I'm not lying!

"Did you get this kid from the nut house, Stark?" Natasha scoffed.

Tony sent Natasha a death glare.

Peter watched Tony and Natasha argue until he felt something, something crawling up his legs, basically devouring his body in black.

"Mr.Stark?" Tony didn't look.

"Mr.Stark?!" Peter yelled more panicked. Tony didn't look.

"TONY!" He yelled. Tony whipped around and saw black goo devouring Peter.

"Kid?! Kid, oh my god!" Tony started to panic. "We are venom" Tony was startled by the menacing voice.

"What the fuck is that?!" Tony screeched.

Natasha didn't answer and she started shooting it.

"Shoot us.. shoot the boy." Venom taunted.

Natasha shrugged and was about to shoot again when Tony yelled "Don't you fucking dare, Nat!"

Natasha rolled her eyes and put her gun down and took a knife out instead. Tony facepalmed.

"How the hell are we supposed to kill it without killing Pete?"

"Friday activate lockdown mode. Don't let this thing escape."

An alarm started going off and Tony heard the thing groan in pain. Tony smirked.

"Nat, maybe we need that gun after all."

Natasha smirked, "See? Guns solve everything."

"Shoot the gun right next to the things ear, That'll hurt." Tony grinned.

Natasha ran over to it while it was still in pain and shot her gun right next to it's ear thing. The thing yelled and slid off of Peter.

"FUCK SOMEONE CATCH IT!" Tony yelled.

Natasha grabbed a jar and put it in there. "Hey it's kinda cute. I'm gonna keep him."

Peter laid still on the ground, "am I dead?" Peter looked over at Tony. "Oh my God, Tony is God. Should I say 'oh my Tony?'" Peter mumbled to himself before passing out.

Tony chuckled and picked him up and carried him to the Med bay.

,,,,,
❣️I know I say this like every chapter but I don't know how to end stories. I am so sorry for the sucky endings 😂

-ToastedShirts❣️