Get them out

TRIGGER WARNINGS:Swearing, death, grief, name calling, panic attacks

❣️LOL I JUST FOUND THIS CHAPTER I WROTE LIKE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO  IN MY DRAFTS. I AM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE❣️

————————-TONYS POV—————————

I watched him die in my hands.

He's actually gone.

He's not coming back.

"Come on, we have to get to earth. We need another way to fight thanos. We can't win like this, and you need some.. time. I'm nebula by the way, and you're tony stark, I assume." Nebula said softly.

"He can't be gone though.. he- he's going to come back! Just wait."

"Stark, we have to go."

"I'm dreaming right? RIGHT?! Yeah, yeah, I'm dreaming! I'm going to wake up and Peters going to be right at the tower waiting for me! This is all just one big nightmare" I mumbled to myself.

"Cmon, we have to get going."

"NO! He's going to come back!"

Nebula sighs and walks towards me, then everything goes black.

———————-NEBULAS POV——————-

I had to knock him out in order to get anywhere.

He's too busy grieving to do anything, but right now is not a good time. We have to get back to earth.

I walk over to Tony's unconscious body in the ship and grab his cellphone.

I look through his contacts and find Steve Rogers.

'That's that Captain America guy right? Oh this is going to be so awkward if it isn't.'

"Tony! We're in Wakanda! Where are you!?" The man shouted over the phone.

"Uh hi, this is Captain America, right?"

"Yes! Who is this? Where is tony? Is he dead? God dammit!" He says angrily.

"No he's not dead. We're on our way to wakanda as we speak. And Tony is uhh.. sleeping" I say awkwardly.

I then hang up the phone.

——-time skip to landing in wakanda——

I walk out of the ship to be greeted by the avengers.. minus tony, and some of the warriors and guards.

"Where's tony?" A woman with blond hair asks skeptically.

"He's in the ship. He may need some uh help getting out.. I sort of knocked him out."

Two of the guards walk into the ship and start dragging him out. Each arm of Tony's around their shoulders.

Then Tony starts to wake up.

———————-TONYS POV———————-

I wake up to see Steve and the crew.