Youtube AU

- Boboiboy is the name of a famous Youtuber that does basically all sorts of wild shit. He does crazy stunts, cooking tutorials, swordfighting tutorials, skateboarding, skydiving with only rope and no harness, study guides and just about everything.

- He doesn't reveal his face though.

- So when he receives an invitation to an award-giving ceremony for a diamond play button, they start to wonder. There were four people under the channel name, which were Angin, Air, and Cahaya.

- When they arrived, they saw a lot of other Youtubers. Some smaller, some that reached the top 10 rankings.

- One of them was Daun, who had reached the top #4 spot by his cuteness and animal and plant videos. They got along pretty easily.

- Boboiboy was #2 on the spot, so they were still beaten.

- #1 was a pair named EarthStorm. Their names were Petir and Tanah.

- #3 was a dude named Api. His channel name is Blaze.

- As the prize giving ceremony goes, they meet each other and work on a collaboration, since that's what their fans requested.

- The Boboiboy channel was practically hyperventilating when they arrived at Petir and Tanah's residence. Daun and Api already passed out from joy and shock.

"You're major Youtubers too, you realize that?" Petir berated.

****

Not my favorite AU so I'll have to cut it off here--

***

Extra:

Death X is a youtuber specialized in getting girls and flirting.

Shizuko's channel is all about her and her major pranks.

Atalanta does tutorials on self-defence and trickery.

Sky's videos consist of pets and cats and more pets.

Diana mainly streams her gaming process.

Lara uploads videos about her speed-making her puzzles.

Ainya makes videos about depression and emo stuff.

Hope makes stuff with her bunny Primrose.