one shot ideas i deleted (existing/havent written)

#1: It's Time To Rest

It's the story where Quake dies and Cyclone has to take up Quake's identity to salvage his team, and which Thunderstorm finds out after four years. At the end, it mentioned that Thunderstorm's eyes turned gold for a brief moment.

What's supposed to happen is that there will be another one shot that Cyclone starts being suspicious of Thunderstorm's caring behaviour, and eventually finding out that Thunderstorm isn't who he claimed to be.

But Thunderstorm isn't dead, and neither is Quake. Before Cyclone found Quake in the warzone, Thunderstorm managed to preserve most of Quake's life essence into his own body, so there's two people living inside one body. But because of this, Thunderstorm's own consciousness was minimum, and can only occasionally surface when Quake is knocked out.

#2: Protect Those Who Protect

The Police AU where Blaze mourns over his dead brother Fire. It's mentioned that Lightning scheduled a therapist appointment for Blaze with Light and Solar.

There was supposed to be a scene where Blaze and Solar talk about their career paths and family (Solar is adopted, rescued from his abusive father Retakka who is also a wanted crimelord). They bond a bit over the topic of being the outsider, and are generally better friends.

This was deleted because the one shot would be dragged on for too long and it isn't and relevant to the plot.

#3: Smite: Blaze and Thunderstorm

Where Ice broke up with Blaze and Blaze tries to ask Thunderstorm out, who also was recently dumped by Solar.

This was supposed to be a mini-series, where SolIce, BlazeStorm, QuakeStorm, CyThorn, former CyStorm, former SolThorn was going to have some sort of insight. But the idea was scrapped because I was bored and decided that writing angst was better.

#4: Showing You Care

A list of affectionate motions for the elements. Cute, right? Nope lol. This wasn't even a one shot, to me at least. It's just a note I jotted down in my phone and I decided to publish for easier reference. It's actually for future references for more deaths and angst to come. :D

#5: Diamond Heart

The story where Boboiboy is homesick and trapped in his own mind. His friends try to rescue him but ended up fighting Thorn and Cyclone.

Okay so, what's supposed to happen was that Boboiboy doesn't realize that he's in his own mind. His memories about a hero and powers and space are locked away by his elements, who act as a defensive mechanism to protect whatever's left of Boboiboy's sanity.

Boboiboy himself only knows of the element Blaze, who was his best friend. The other elements try to stop his friends from reaching Boboiboy. In the end, Boboiboy was supposed to flatline and die.