BONUS

Scarlett's POV

I'm calm. Sure, I am in a dress that's way too sparkly and way too short, but I'm on a mission. Nothing else matters.

Strip clubs are honestly the worst and the old me would never step foot in these, but I'm not the same person I was.

I'm Minx.

Confident by Demi Lovato starts playing right as I spot my target for the night.

Showtime, monkeys!

I hop onto the stage and slowly walk around the pole, careful to make seductive eye contact with him when I come back around. He smirks and moves closer to the stage as the beat builds up. I get on all fours on the stage when it finally does drop and whip my hair once, crawling towards my target with a wanting smirk on my face. Grabbing his tie, I make sure to pull him towards me roughly, making him put his drink down.

"You wanna play, big boy?" I whispered seductively in his ear. He nodded eagerly and I laughed before pulling him on stage and sitting him down in the chair.

Straddling him, I move to the music and play with him a bit roughly before grinding on him once or twice. The song is almost done, so I make my way to stand up and pull him by his tie once again, his back hitting on the pole. I make him still, and swing around him on the pole before ending in front of him, along with the song, an inch from his lips.

"You are... absolutely amazing," he said out of breathe. I smiled and pushed my hair back.

"Glad you like it. You wanna get out of here, hot stuff?" He nodded eagerly and I pulled him to the back door that leads to the alleyway, not noticing that one of the many witnesses in the club was red with jealously and anger.

As I pulled him into the alleyway and made sure the coast was clear I pushed him against the wall, I kissed him with the poison that Ivy gave me for this mission. It kicked in about a minute into making out with him.

"What did you do to me?"

"Oh nothing much, baby cakes. Just a little something to make you still so you can answer my questions. Now... where are the girls?" I took a step back and gave him my evil look that makes most people cower.

"W-who a-are you?"

"Surprised you didn't recognize me actually. Your guards were warning you about me all week. Guess money doesn't equal results. So sad. Anyways, I'm minx." His eyes were now full of fear.

"Shit."

"Indeed. So, I'm done playing nice," I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him to the ground before straddling him. Knife to throat I asked once again, "where are the girls? I won't ask again."

"I-I don't k-know I swear! Please l-let me go."

I sighed.

"See, that's not the answer I was looking for. So, now I'm going to carve you till you talk. Would you prefer a unicorn or-" Suddenly I was thrown off him and I landed on my feet before standing up and facing my attacker. Who is this blonde chick with the same pink and blue I have in my hair...

"How ya doing, puddin? Im Harley. Harley Quinn. You know, Joker's right hand gal? Anyways, you should leave my pal here alone-" She was cut off as I slammed her against the brick wall, not really concerned with my target since he's immovable, and socked her in the face. "Oh that was hot, do it again!"

I did. Again, and again, and again until she was barely conscious, and I threw her bruised and bloodied body to the ground. As I raised my hand out to light her on fire, someone's throat cleared behind me.

"I'll get to you in a second, rapist." I said to my target, but then I froze when I heard that laugh. That disgusting but reminding laugh.

"I mean, I'm assuming you're talking to chum over here since you and I both know I don't participate in that kind of crime." I rolled my eyes and spun around shooting at him, but I barely missed.

"You missed."

"I mean't to. Though, I should get you back for your little present a few years ago," I said and raised my shirt to show him the scar he made. He frowned at that for a second before smiling.

"I do give the best presents, don't I?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, my target laying right at my feet.

"What do you want? I hope it's not to protect the rapist."

"Actually, I'm not" my target said and I immediately shot him in the head, blood splattering on my face. Neither of us flinched. He smiled wider.

"Well, I can see you are patiently charming as always. And no, Harley just likes protecting evil."

"New whore?" I asked with a fake smile. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Is that jealously I detect?" He asked causing me to scoff.

"Listen, thanks for visiting but I got to go get more intel now cause I killed this one," I bent down and grabbed his cell phone before standing back up.

"Yeah, you really looked like you were getting intel in there," he commented towards my dancing. I smirked, still looking down at the body.

"Yeah, it sucks though. I would've at least let him take me before killing him, seeing as I could feel how big his-"

He pushed me against the dumpster. "Yeah, I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." He threatened, lips inches from mine. I scoffed.

"Now who's the jealous one? So, I'd appreciate it if you remove your hands from me."

"And if I don't want to?" He asked tauntingly. I bit my lip and nodded. Fine. If he wants to play like this, we can.

"Yeah, perhaps you shouldn't," I suggested before moving my lips closer to his once more. He seemed shocked for a second, but his suspicion was quickly gone when his want for me became more demanding. Just as his lips grazed mine, I jumped up and kicked him back against the wall, watching as he hit his head.

As I straightened myself, gun still in hand, I took a breathe before I heard beside me.

"DON'T TOUCH MY PUDDIN HE'S MINE!!" this Harley chick yelled as she ran towards me, but she dropped dead before she even touched me. Thanks to my gun. I sighed and turned to my ex-lover.

"Sorry about your whore, though you'll get a new one though in no time I bet," I smirked at him before prancing out the alley.

"Scarlett, wait"

"Fuck off, psycho. I don't want to hear it. Can't you see? I'm sooo much better without you. So shove it."

"Will you just listen to me?! I love you, dammit!"

I smirked darkly.

"I know. You never stopped. Which is what makes this so sad for you and so fun for me... Ciao!"

As I walked away, I could see the tear slip from his eye. It made my heart ache. I wanted him back badly, but it wasn't good for me... or for my son at home.