Kisame

Kisame had arrived, apparently, on a bad day. When he walked through the door of Sakura's office, he had been met with she and her advisors interrogating a man in a Konoha uniform.

"Let me get this straight. Danzo is still sending out assassination squads?"

The man struggled against what Kisame assumed was the Nara's shadow possession.

"You aren't leaving alive, so I would suggest that you spill it before I send you back to Konoha in a body bag."

The man continued to struggle. "Sai."

With no further prompting, a tall, pale, raven-haired man in a belly shirt slammed a steel rod against the man's kneecaps, sending said man to his knees, only for him to scream in even more pain from kneeling on his crushed kneecaps.

Kisame's eyebrows rose. Well then, looks like Pinky had a tough side.

"Did Danzo send you?" Sakura asked.

The man nodded.

"Sai, deal with him, then have Obito transport him back to Konoha with a letter telling them that if they continue to let Danzo get away with this, they will have Oto as an enemy. Don't let them think that I am here, only that Danzo, for some unknown reason, believes that I am here."

The two men nodded before hauling the gibbering ROOT operative up and out of the room, past Kisame.

"Well, Pinky, I gotta say, I didn't know you could be this ruthless."

Sakura snorted. "I have a village to protect, Kisame-san. You will find that most leaders go to some pretty extreme lengths to ensure the safety of their village."

Kisame nodded, looking around at the various people in the office. He noted two Hyuugas, a Nara, Deidara, and three of the past Hokages. His brows rose at the display of power.

"So, what would you like to know, Kisame-san?"

"What am I going to be doing while I'm here?" he asked.

"Well, how would you like to train genin in Kenjutsu?" Sakura asked.

Several people raised their eyebrows. "You would teach every team we currently operate on how it works, and help them to understand which weapon works best for them. You would not have to do this all the time, but I would like my genin prepared for anything, and I imagine that a scary blue guy with a sword like Samehada would be a pretty good motivation to learn how to defend yourself against that type of attack."

"Anything else?"

"Well, I don't know what Deidara is doing when he isn't teaching evasion, but Obito has decided to be a child therapist in his off time."

"I make fireworks for the festivals," Deidara said.

Various looks were thrown his way. "Art is a bang!" he exclaimed. "And now I can show others my art, in a more colorful, happy way."

Understanding shown on everyone's faces.

"I'm glad that you found something Deidara. Keep in mind that we could always use another sensei."

Deidara nodded. "I'll think about it."

Kisame watched the exchange in shock. His former Akatsuki members had certainly changed.

"Well, I'm actually a pretty decent medic, if I'm being honest."

This drew shocked looks from everyone. He shrugged.

"I still need some training and everything, but next to Sasori, I am probably the most skilled in medic-ninjutsu in the Akatsuki."

"Well, then I will have you go to the hospital a few days a week to train with Kabuto and Orochimaru. We can always use more medics," Sakura stated with a grin.