The Bijuu Codes

"I need all of you to be on the alert," Sakura muttered as they made their way across the village to T & I.

"Why? Not to say that there isn't reason to be already, but we are more than capable of dealing with most things," Deidara said.

"Has anyone noticed any Stone shinobi?"

There were wary looks traded around the group. "Fuck," someone muttered.

"Exactly. I wouldn't put it past Danzo to have an attack planned to take power."

"But that would be suicidal with Kakashi as the Hokage," Itachi said. Kakashi nodded to Itachi in thanks for the compliment.

"Unless he planned for Kakashi to be out of commission. Has anyone in your guard changed, Kakashi-sensei?"

"Mmm. Raido called out sick today. It really couldn't have been a worse day, with all of the village leaders and their genin set to arrive today. You arrived early with your contingent."

There was more muttering in the ranks.

Not. Good.

"Everyone put your ear pieces in. Kakashi and the others will have to get some from T & I when we get there. Everyone is already masked, so that's not an issue. No identifiable features, you got me? That means hoods up, full ANBU attire. Full Bijuu Codes."

"Are you sure, Sakura-sama?" Hidan asked, gaping slightly. Bijuu Codes was the highest their threat level security went. If they were going this far, Sakura felt like things were really going to go to shit.

"Yes." A few in the ranks gulped, realizing what this meant now. Those not part of Oto looked to those from the village for guidance.

"Sakura-sama thinks that things are going to get to a level where complete destruction is possible," Sasori stated, face carefully blank as he pulled up his skin tight hood and the cowl of his cloak, his mask slipping into place after he had made his comment to Kakashi.

Kakashi turned to Sakura. "I need to warn the village."

"Tell Ibiki when we get to T & I. We can't risk alarming the whole village yet. T & I can do things more covertly. You also need to ditch your guard that replaced Raido. He's more than likely a ROOT plant."

Kakashi nodded.

As they walked and talked, Sakura covertly started to siphon chakra to different areas of her body.

"Anyone with summon contracts, I suggest you get them dispersed to the areas around Konoha now. We may need that little bit of forewarning, even if it's only a minute. Ohnoki has particle style," Deidara said.

"What can you tell us about Stone, Deidara?" Kakashi asked.

Deidara seemed shocked to be asked anything by the Hokage, but answered readily.

"You'll want to watch out for the Explosion Corps. They can really do some damage. I'm bad, but put a bunch of us together and we can make quick work of a village. The Kage is another issue. His particle style will literally vaporize anything that it's directed at. The best you can hope for is that he throws out his back. He's stubborn though, so don't count on that stopping him from fighting. His granddaughter can use lava style pretty well. I would steer clear of her unless you're a water style fighter that can counter those kind of attacks effectively. Other than that, Stone is primarily an Earth release area."

Kakashi and the others absorbed this information, nodding.

"Are there any others that Danzo could have allied with?" Gaara asked.

Sakura thought about it, but it was Shisui who answered.

"Among the villages represented right here, right now, we have an alliance formed with Water, Fire, Sound, Sand, and Rain."

Naruto swore colorfully.

"Bee!"

Gaara and Naruto looked at each other with calculating looks after that exclamation.

"Would he fight you?" Shisui asked.

"I don't know. He doesn't fight friends. But he's loyal to his brother. The best we could hope for is him staying out of the fighting completely. Or trying to mediate if we could get everyone to a stand still for a moment."

"Has anyone taken Matatabi? Nagato released her, but has she taken a new host?" Sakura asked.

Minato was the one that answered. "The last time we infiltrated, my team and I had heard that she had been sealed into a child."

Sakura gave a pained sigh. The poor kid. Hopefully Bee was taking care of them.

"Let's hope that A isn't stupid enough to bring a newly sealed jinchuuriki to something like this."

"You think that they're involved?" Temari asked.

Sakura nodded. "It explains why they have been so aggressive with our teams when we are anywhere near theirs. Danzo has always thought that I fled to Sound. By attacking our teams, Stone and Cloud have been assessing how much of a threat we are while playing into Danzo's game of messing with Konoha's equilibrium. He thought that Kakashi and Shishou knew that I was in Sound. He thought that maybe if Sound was attacked, Kakashi and Tsunade would show their hand. Unfortunately for him, no one actually knew what was going on."

"Well, shit," Kankuro muttered, just as they came to the building.

"So what's the plan in here?" Naruto asked.

Sakura smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. "We're going to get Danzo to admit to everything. Without saying a damn word. Kakashi. Go find that phony guard of yours. Itachi, Hidan, you're going in on an interrogation together."

At this, the Konoha and Suna nin looked at the two men in question, only to find Hidan grinning like a mad man and Itachi with a secretive smirk on his face. "Going with that interrogation technique, are we?"

Sakura gave a smile that downright terrified Naruto.

"Don't worry, Kakashi-sensei. You don't even see most of the torture."

At this Itachi actually chuckled. "Let the games begin, Sakura-sama."